Thinking of getting a Logitech Driving Force EX

OMG! Get the DFGT.

i had to sell my g25 a few months back, and with crimbo just gone managed to save a few bucks ready to shop, got it from Amazon.
And i love it, my only bug bear ar 2 points:
Pedals - slide abit and kinda plastic like with little resistance in the pedals them selves.
Flappy paddles - they feel like buttons, its a long push before you click the gear up or down, the g25 was very little force ect.

But come on, the money side is great! Its quiet too when compared to the G25, the grip is good and the size of the wheel is great, the sheer amount of buttons
will make you tear post-it notes into little pieces so you can lable each one to what it is doing!

Got a PS3? Its a no brainer.

Buy it!

Jai

Only the pedals are indeed not as good as the wheel. They do the job good but not perfect.
Big + for me is all the buttons. I have all the buttons assigned in every sim. And i don't need to take my hands of my wheel in the whole race.
Btw question from me. Does the G25 pedals work for the DFGT? Somebody know that? :)

Ryan..I have an EX/RX same thing RED grips.. I also have the momo wheel.
If I was you for the money get the Momo its very solid and very strong FF were the EX/RX
is nice..BUT the FF needs turning right down to around 57-60 % strength because it skips..
not because it broke there all like that.. its just not made for full on FF and no stick shifter but ill say if it your 1st wheel
its a good wheel to start with as I did ..Ive moved up to the Momo last year and thats great
soon to be upgraded to a G25 which is on order..
as you live in the UK if you wont I could sell you the EX/RX for around £40 posted or the Momo soon as get the G25 for around £60 posted both in mint condition the EX/RX is boxed sat waiting for a loving new home to go to .... Its up to you mate PM me

It was only a top of the head price mate Im open...EX/RX is sat there not being used Ryan which is a shame and its almost new i paid almost £60 at time new
I have the same wheel for XBOX360 too.. its axle force but it is nice... far far better than the Microsoft wheel but any ways make me an offer Im sure we could come to something ?? like I said its a shame to go to waste :)

360 controller it is/was. It's not so bad, gear changes are sweet and full lock to opposite full lock is quick :D

I'm very used to using a controller to drive, have been for 7/8 years now, so I doubt we'll see much improvement. It will take me a month or so to get back up to full speed. I'm hoping the wheel finds me a tenth or two in qualifying and 3/4 tenths more consistency in racing. That's my goal anyway.

Very much thanks for the offer Lee, but I'm going with a DFGT rather than an EX or Momo.

No probs Ryan mate ....I have too many wheels and Im just trying to help out a fellow racer (I need to get rid and clear some space) haha
So anybody else who is interested let me kno ok.. Logitech RX (red grips) in original box and Logitech Momo both mint condition
cheers :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back