• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Things you notice in VR

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Terry Rock, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Terry Rock

Terry Rock

Ratings:
    +375
    It's 'freaky' to look left in the cockpit of VRC' Williams FW31 and see a photo of Nico Rosberg and his wife Vivian taped to the inside of the cockpit.
    What have you found of interest?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lukasz Milewski

Lukasz Milewski
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    Audi TT - the screenawash tank and pump just ripped out from under the bonnet and bolted in passenger footwell and. The switches for lights as well just bolted somewhere handy in the centre. Shows very nice how a affordable cup car is made affordable. Would never notice those things without vr. They have done some job with those interiors .

3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +355
    When driving in the Muira when you turn back your head, the big V12 is right behind you, just a few centimetres and it is big!

4. Full_Ninja

Full_Ninja

Ratings:
    +7
    I noticed that I really like driving and racing in VR []>》

Sorry couldn't help myself. I'll see myself out.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. ATOJAR

ATOJAR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    Only had my Rift bundle a few days, first time i sat in the cockpit of one of my favourite cars ... The Nissan GTR i was blown away by the detail of in interior, being able to actually look left and right, being able to look behind into the back seats/area of the car, even being able to stick your head out of the window truly amazed me! .... How low down and close to the road you feel, how your body and shoulders match up perfectly in game.

I mean there are some great VR games out there but the above moment alone, me sat with a smile on my face like a big child looking around the interior of a Nissan GTR made the price tag worth every penny.

• Like Like x 4