These are great !!

Keith Gregg

CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE
I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this here...but these are excellent wrapped around your head when racing (as long as you dont mind looking foolish)...they really work and dont drip either so are good under a headset...they are making my longer race sessions a lot more comfortable :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Camping-...F8&qid=1496404518&sr=8-6&keywords=chill+towel

BTW I am not affiliated to these in any way...I am just passing on what I think is a good idea :)

Pretty awesome! Will look into it :)
I think you are allowed since you are not affiliated but I think you should do it in a Link and not posting the direct URL.
I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this here...but these are excellent wrapped around your head when racing (as long as you dont mind looking foolish)...they really work and dont drip either so are good under a headset...they are making my longer race sessions a lot more comfortable :)

Click me for a look

BTW I am not affiliated to these in any way...I am just passing on what I think is a good idea :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha, I love the German product description! (translated into the same, wrong englisch):
"fast drying and super sucking. Up to 9x fast beat suckiness, then wrings almost 90% dry"
"wet towel not easy smell, healthy"

As I see a trend to "bad mood" in almost every thread I will post how "constructive critism" would look like:
"Hey man, these towels are looking awesome, thanks for sharing! My head always gets hot while racing.
PS: maybe this belongs in the offtopic section? :) "

I really don't know why everyone seems to feel the need to attack each other...

Although it is not really Ac news or related to AC, its not really sim hardware, but it is handy all the same to us sim racers

What you could do in future is use the link button
linking it to a web page to get rid of the web address in the forum.

Type in "click me"
copy web address you want to link too
then hold down the left button on your mouse and move the courser back over the click me, you will see it turn blue, release the left mouse button and click on the chain in the bar above,
7th one in from the left and paste the web address in there, you have now made a hot link.. tdaaaaaa.

Give me a shout if you need help :) always willing to help

Last edited:
Although it is not really Ac news or related to AC, its not really sim hardware, but it is handy all the same to us sim racers

What you could do in future is use the link button
linking it to a web page to get rid of the web address in the forum.

Type in "click me"
copy web address you want to link too
then hold down the left button on your mouse and move the courser back over the click me, you will see it turn blue, release the left mouse button and click on the chain in the bar above,
7th one in from the left and paste the web address in there, you have now made a hot link.. tdaaaaaa.

Give me a shout if you need help :) always willing to help

Thanks...I get severe senality when it come to the internet...its my age you see, young fella me lad :)
And apologies to all I have offended...no offence was meant...I just thought I was sharing a good idea for those sweaters amongst us (me included).

Hey no probs Keith, im 48 and self taught in pc stuff, many many hours of doing it wrong..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Even the basics had me baffled, now i can kind of hold my own.
so i try to pass on tips where i can to make the forum look neater where i can.

oh and i sweat, i have raced in my underpants to keep cool.. no joke and you must of heard about naked Thursday... yep that was me in GTL..

i also wear headphones and the top of my head under the band can get a bit sweaty..
i have a fan blowing on me now, so it kind of works but can get a bit chilly half race distance at times.. So you item is better than the kitchen paper. that ive used in the past:thumbsup:

Yes I have one of these types of cooling towels, not the exact one but similar - it does a good job, better than you'd expect, I used it while on my summer drives through Europe, no Air Con in the car (save weight yo!) and being a Welshman I can't deal with anything over 22C

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back