1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There are 12 people online.

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by John Robertson, Sep 28, 2011.

1. are there really only 12 people in the entire world online? or is something weird going on.

Anyways, I could only find 2 games online, I knew there was an any track glitch at one point so I searched every track one by one, and indeed only 2 games ever popped up.

I also set around waiting for a quick match GP lobby for 10 mins, then switched to sprints played one track and then everyone quit.

I also checked GFWL and it said that only 12 people were online. not 12 of my friends, 12 people total.

I just don't see how this is possible, did this few people really buy this game?????
  2. Are our fellow North and South America's already bored with the game? There were plenty of people around when it first came out, but the honeymoon might be over.
  3. that was a very short honeymoon.

it's been out exactly a week here.
  4. Theres a couple of people waiting to have their licences approved so should go up when they get accepted! Im one of them!! :cool:
  5. My experience of looking for custom races

I get no more than about 8 lobbies at most in search results
    95% of lobbies are already racing
    Hardly any "banned" assists lobbies
    I've never seen a full lobby of players. 10 at most I think.
    If I do find a decent lobby, game hangs when entering garage or players randomly disconnect in garage or during the race.

Good times :mad:
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Maybe CM will finally conclude as well that their multiplayer "lobby" isn't "perfect".

Let nobody say we didn't give them any feedback after F1 2010 :D