1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

The wrong way to overtake

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Damian Henderson, Nov 15, 2008.

1. [media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4SOFKhhoPfE&eurl[/URL][/media]

2. LOL, was he warned for that? :)

3. Public Server? :p

4. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Another sick human mind:bad:

5. He must be very proud to be such a good racer.

6. Naughty boy. Is he part of the racedepartment?

7. Nah, was in another league and he got a good telling off!

Am amazed he found that much grip on the grass, he was flying :chuck:

8. It's people like that that ruin it for everyone else. :(

9. Such people should be banned on every server... unless you guys like to do destruction derby on the track

10. :laugh2: I couldn't laugh at that moment.
    But the guy is punished.

11. It's to be discouraged but you have to admit that the replay is quite funny! What a surprise to see him appear from nowhere like that!

How did he find so much grip on the grass?????

12. I think that is an overtake you dont see evry day:rotfl:

13. That's what I wonder the most ;/

14. okok its not nice from him but in the movie it looks very good really i should try it haah

15. He didn't even look like he lifted! At least he didn't tag you and take you out. I can't imagine how I could not laugh if I saw someone doing that in a real race. I'm hoping he let off and let you pass at least?

16. No he didn't. It was the last lap and took my 5 the place.

17. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Quite and awful style. It should at least have contained a corcscrew and a flik flak. No points this time! :bad:

18. Also he did that because he wasn't the leader of the race, that also mean that he wasn't as fast as you Damien.

But this doesn't excuse this pilot.

19. And he didn't get a warning or something ?! A black flag for dangerous driving, at least !

20. Patrick he was overtaking not me, :D

Hope you don't mind me posting it on here anyway Patrick, Joeri's the one who published it :D