The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

okey, looks like a crappy Monaco right now, but with some passion and love final result are going to be great :sneaky:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Currently i'm working on a celebrative skin for the RSS Formula Hybrid based on the Player's Forsythe livery of Greg Moore. It needs some tweaks and adjustment, these are only quick renders, hope you like it :)

Unfortunately the livery can't be perfect due to the big difference between modern Formula cars campared to the old middle 90's CART cars, btw i made from scratch all the Player's/Player's Racing Team logos, Greg Moore race number and other minor stuff :)

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Last edited:
@Ben O'Bro You are really not rushing to release I see, and perfection is all over the model ! I have never seen this version with no headlights, I suppose it is tuned version, how did I miss it before ? Was it shown before ? Maybe I have attention disorder haha :/

@Ben O'Bro You are really not rushing to release I see, and perfection is all over the model ! I have never seen this version with no headlights, I suppose it is tuned version, how did I miss it before ? Was it shown before ? Maybe I have attention disorder haha :/
aha no you didn't miss anything before :)
it's indeed another version. And i started the chassis cage tonight. Tired of too many hours today on 3dsmax, i had to see in action how it looked, i wanted to show off that's all XD
it doesn't have physics yet anything...

7mod_170329_cup_06.jpg

7mod_170329_cup_01.jpg

But that's for later! The interior has to change, physics, width, few parts differ etc.
In other words, early teaser meanwhile we finish the current one! (which i should be focusing on :redface:)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 85 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 150 57.9%