The W.I.P Thread

Mercedes keep changing the petronus logo on the sides....:confused:
what i seen on Sunday they where back to reimagining energy on the sides... I've got both versions as layers on PSD...
Think i'll go with reimagining energy on the sides for now & alter when the season proper starts no doubt they be loads of livery changes as per usual...
What do you think about HRT chassis for the mercedes gp?The thoughts I've since the presentation;)

Mercedes keep changing the petronus logo on the sides....:confused:
what i seen on Sunday they where back to reimagining energy on the sides... I've got both versions as layers on PSD...
Think i'll go with reimagining energy on the sides for now & alter when the season proper starts no doubt they be loads of livery changes as per usual...

Reimagening is much better, i saw the both in the one and the same day - first and second half. ;) Thats may be for the two different configurations of the car...

Maybe just for fun :whistling:

20i9e0h.jpg
Hope they will be able to download ;)
the cars look pretty hot !!!

Think of it, replacing of teams are limited :confused::D The previously released are great.:thumbsup: Amazing what you have for ideas

I dont think so.

We are able to delete teams, why we shouldnt be able to add some?

We "just" would have to make some rows in the db, in the language file, make another textures things...

Should work :D But its alot work ;D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back