The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

Sauber 1995 nearly done, tell me if improvements are needed before release!
1995 Sauber.PNG

Don't think the logos are big enough.....and also I don't think there is enough of them either.

I like the way the paint doesn't quite line up correctly, good to see you kind of have left your trademark in place with that one.

Showroom looks interesting, like all the bits of the drivers you see.....right ear there right shoulder here......like a picture puzzle.

:barefoot:
Im not sure.... But i think (oh... i know it) that i found some bits of sarcasm in here... m<ybe i can solve the puzzle...

Would be better if you painted it on Mercedes chassis, because Mercedes was formerly known as Honda, BAR and Tyrrell.
I would have seen all these issues anyway.

If someone told me making 2012 skins take such a long time, I wouldn't even start! :D

Btw, here's my whole day work on the Tyrrell (well, not whole day, I was doing other stuff too :p)
Photoshop 2014-05-09 23-07-50-574.jpg

And this is just the left side, not even finished yet!

Please give constructive feedback overnight, as I will ckeck back here tomorrow :)

• Deleted member 161052

I would have seen all these issues anyway.

If someone told me making 2012 skins take such a long time, I wouldn't even start! :D

Btw, here's my whole day work on the Tyrrell (well, not whole day, I was doing other stuff too :p)
View attachment 55367

And this is just the left side, not even finished yet!

Please give constructive feedback overnight, as I will ckeck back here tomorrow :)
I would like to see the Venturi, too!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea