The W.I.P Thread

Maybe I think it would be an alternative comment on your suggestion to me.

Your update on based skin are ok, i suggest to you to choose an easy car to paint from zero, me i've started with a Ferrari. I dont know if you use has well the 3d car on photoshop.

Try to push your actual skill further, thats the way to be a better skinner. My first start was so so on F1 2011 and i came back stronger to try and try with a complete 1997 mod for F1 2012 :) just make a try

Maybe I think it would be an alternative comment on your suggestion to me.

An other tips, for me, i never took ac real image has reference, i've took a car skin files from Rfactor or GP4 to have a better look of the real color, all the sponsor places, etc. So using a other skin base from other game without using any part of it, i mean no copy and paste on your new skin is ok, its just need to be a reference.

An other tips, for me, i never took ac real image has reference, i've took a car skin files from Rfactor or GP4 to have a better look of the real color, all the sponsor places, etc. So using a other skin base from other game without using any part of it, i mean no copy and paste on your new skin is ok, its just need to be a reference.
Actually I did that on my 1992 Jordan :D From GP4

• Deleted member 161052

Agreed.

• Deleted member 161052

Like you presently, at my start i wasnt able to do a skin like the 1999 BAR, after more and more skin maded to 0, i've finished to be able to made it, so everything is possibly with a lot of pratice, and sincerelly, better pratice is to try to made everything by ourself, that how you learn some trick to made it easier
Agreed again.

• Deleted member 161052

Have you a project in mind to try to made all by yourself ?, If yes be afraid to post your progress and also to try to get some tips about part your have more difficulties to make. Almost skinner here will be glad to help you
I have, so I would make a skin like this...
Subaru_BRZ_R%26D_Sport_2012_Super_GT_Sugo_free_practice.jpg

The 2013 one is only for F1 2013, and the 2014 one is also for F1 2013...and also for F1 2014.

I didn't even use someone's car as a base except for my second skin which was Pebz's HRT. After that I only worked from ML's templates. Even though that happened mlre than 1,5 years ago.
[OT]that's funny you used Pebz's because I used a car from him, too to create the RB template (the funny colored one) and created the Flyers skin on it (well, without photoshop = no ML templates, as I didn't intend to start serious skinning I didn't want to DL PS just for exporting 2D templates as I'd continuing using paint.net after all)[/OT]

[OT]that's funny you used Pebz's because I used a car from him, too to create the RB template (the funny colored one) and created the Flyers skin on it (well, without photoshop = no ML templates, as I didn't intend to start serious skinning I didn't want to DL PS just for exporting 2D templates as I'd continuing using paint.net after all)[/OT]
Well I only used it for my second skin which was a fantasy Porsche but I asked him before I posted it so it was ok. After that I only made skins from scratch

Well, i created it for personal use, but as it was my first touching a real 2013 skin (before I used default classic skins) I posted it in W.I.P.. I wonder how to ask Pebz nowadays. Conversations are off, does he react to profile page replies (I see you had the last in march, did he reply)? If I've finished the team, I may think about releasing it, thus asking him (if possible) before.

Well, both W.I.P. threads here and in 2013 get offtopic so easliy :D did you try the changed raceload yet?

Well, i created it for personal use, but as it was my first touching a real 2013 skin (before I used default classic skins) I posted it in W.I.P.. I wonder how to ask Pebz nowadays. Conversations are off, does he react to profile page replies (I see you had the last in march, did he reply)? If I've finished the team, I may think about releasing it, thus asking him (if possible) before.

Well, both W.I.P. threads here and in 2013 get offtopic so easliy :D did you try the changed raceload yet?
Just tag him in a post and he will eventually see it , or just reply to one of his post. I did that and it worked. I have a alive conversation with him.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.