The W.I.P Thread

Cmon, give up, and go to F1 2013. The cars look good, except Ferrari ;) This will take ages if he's working by himself only :thumbsup:
Not insulting but you should stop posting any comment like this. It's him who decides what to do ,not you. And f1 2013 is crap. And to say almost all cars look bad,poorish which are done by Luna.

Not insulting but you should stop posting any comment like this. It's him who decides what to do ,not you. And f1 2013 is crap. And to say almost all cars look bad,poorish which are done by Luna.
So, I hear the MP4 HD version is your next progress then? Huh? Huh? (No, really, could need it. the SD from Luna looks so pixeled ingame, console-standard)

So, I hear the MP4 HD version is your next progress then? Huh? Huh? (No, really, could need it. the SD from Luna looks so pixeled ingame, console-standard)
For which game? For f1 2013 I won't
do the mobil 1 version , I only have the norml mp4-29 livery but TheJifan already made a great mclaren so there's no need for mine. But for f1 2012 I maybe have plans for the mobil 1 version.

zJF07rg.jpg
bzwY1wo.jpg

[Цитата = "Уилмер Чавес, сообщение: 1669336, член: 138021"] Я думаю, что вы, может быть, знаете, эту красоту : Круто:.
lotu2s22.png
[/ Цитата]
Brilliant!!:thumbsup:

That Sahara logo looks fooking awful.....needs some serious attention there.

Why has your car fallen through the floor in your preview?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 83 90.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 31.5%