The W.I.P Thread

Hi Guys!

I started to prepare for the 2014 Williams paint.

Done! Release soon!

Image5.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the RLD ( pirate) version, right
Question 1: How do you know it's a pirated version? (I know, noob question, but I'm more into F1 2013, so I don't know a lot about this game)

Question 2: I want to try and skin a 1992 Jordan car, which livery should I use?

Last edited:
Answer 1: i think because of the Steam version ( for example ) will be in full screen and it never like you are open a window, believe me, i try once ;)
Answer 2: you can choose any car you like

I have decided to do something for this game

Here's a 1992 Jordan skin, WIP, based on Marussia model (unluckily, no masked off models, but oh well):
Photoshop 2014-03-18 13-48-24-808.jpg

EDIT: If anyone can link some images with these logos in HD, it would be helpful :)
1992-jordan.jpg

Nevermind, found them :)

Last edited:
Not quite without masked models ;) But I'll give it a go, and release when completed :thumbsup:
Jesus man
The reason why ML didn't make any masks for this game is because for this game you can skin onto every part of the car unlike in f1 2013. For f1 2013 it's only needed because of the stupid uv layout it has.

Jesus man
The reason why ML didn't make any masks for this game is because for this game you can skin onto every part of the car unlike in f1 2013. For f1 2013 it's only needed because of the stupid uv layout it has.
Excuse me for being new, but thanks for the info :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 8 2.3%