The W.I.P Thread

Just a suggestion: Maybe use just the script logo on the side pods in white. The red dot on red gets a little lost. My 2 cents....looks cool!
What do you mean by script?The coca cola logo in the red paint in the sidepod?It's visible beleive me.Besides it is it's original color so why should i recolour it to white?

What do you mean by script?The coca cola logo in the red paint in the sidepod?It's visible beleive me.Besides it is it's original color so why should i recolour it to white?

I mean just the name, the way you have it on the nose but in white against the red of the side pod....same way you have it on the front wings now that I look at again.

Maybe incorporate their patented curvy line as a secondary element there too.

Last edited:
I mean just the name, the way you have it on the nose but in white against the red of the side pod....same way you have it on the front wings now that I look at again.

Maybe incorporate their patented curvy line as a secondary element there too.
Ah i see what you mean. You think that the coca cola logo on the sidepod won't be very visible because of the same red paint?Don't worry i will put a white stroke around it and it will be much more visible:)

Body Glove McLaren full carbon Beach Bum!!!

LOLOL

:cautious:

2mtu.jpg

udjq.jpg

kq7m.jpg

uuw4.jpg

:roflmao:

LOLOL

Looks kinda strange for me to use carbon that much on a car, never really liked the yellow color on the mclaren, it doesn't fit very well, but oh it's personal preferences again, but still nice work there with the logos :thumbsup:

Looks kinda strange for me to use carbon that much on a car, never really liked the yellow color on the mclaren, it doesn't fit very well, but oh it's personal preferences again, but still nice work there with the logos :thumbsup:

Yeah well just trying to produce things a little different. Different colours, different ideas.....not just the same thing over and over and over again.

Sorry for quoting the picturss too, doesn't work too well on my smartphone -.-
Now, in terms of the car: as w1n1x has said, it's a veryunusual idea. Unlike most of your works, I personally don't like it. It's done very nicely, but I just don't think the colour scheme works out like that. Black and Yellow is an aggressive combination, and this one looks a bit too peaceful with all the straight lines and smooth curves.I'd think it needs something with edges.

LOLOL

2mtu.jpg

udjq.jpg

kq7m.jpg

uuw4.jpg

Sorry for quoting the picturss too, doesn't work too well on my smartphone -.-
Now, in terms of the car: as w1n1x has said, it's a veryunusual idea. Unlike most of your works, I personally don't like it. It's done very nicely, but I just don't think the colour scheme works out like that. Black and Yellow is an aggressive combination, and this one looks a bit too peaceful with all the straight lines and smooth curves.I'd think it needs something with edges.

Perhaps you could put something together and show me what you mean? Get a visual.

Just a rough mock up, guideline quickly done perhaps.

Hmmmm, know what you mean, but I can't see how that would fit a F1 car bodyshape too well. But I understand where you are coming from.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 6 35.3%
Back