The W.I.P Thread

Hey guys!
I'm back with an other project. Another McLAREN (AGAIN?!?). The McLAREN Honda (without telmex)
cxvg.png
hn26.png
89r.png

Argh, was currently working on multityres, had a quick test just for looking at the tyre treads
urnwvio8.jpg

sswn2mcv.jpg

th9vj7s5.jpg

But now aagancia told me he found an easier way, hahaha lmao

Lulz, the way he told me was the first thought I had and which I ignored :D Should've tried it :D

Well, his way doesn't work for me (yet) though :(

Supla's modded Perez helmet for this project.

All credit to him and all of his excellent work, all I have done is change a few colours and sponsors.

Permission asked for and granted for this....not just taken.

Still currently WIP.

sp1vj.jpg

sp3r.jpg

sp2z.jpg

i cant find a download link on RD, is it still WIP or released?

No was never released. At the time there was a few Malboro McLarens about, so I binned it.
Oh no, you binned this work?:( I can't believe this!:thumbsdown: This was such a great livery, well done. I suggest in future you ask the permission of your fan community before deleting your work ! hahaha! :D

We are all waiting to see what you are cooking these days and for the next project to appear. Can you share with us if you are working on something these days? just to have our saliva starting to drip again! :p

Mixture of old, new and fantasy.

About 40% done.

udv7.jpg

jpc7.jpg

t7ho.jpg
Wow! Now your talking! This is a much better version than the real Caterham! Perhaps they should hire you to design their car livery! Your version is much more pleasant to the eyes and transpose more an image of speed and power! Looking forward for your release! Please, please, please dont't trash binned this one! :)

Will you do the whole team, with new helmets also?

Regards,
F1Canuck59

Ps.: at this rate you will redo the whole grid! With much better livery styles than the current grid lineup !

Not too sure on the Caterham at the moment....it's only 50/50 with how it looks with me at the moment.

If I do release it, it will probably be car only as the colours and sponsors are basically the same, and there is only a couple of months until the 2013 game....and it's not really worth the extra work for a few weeks of usage.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.