1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Presidency Of Barack H Obama : Fall Of The Republic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Daniel Plaikner, Feb 22, 2010.

1. What are you thinking of it ?

I think its a good documentation showing very good, with a lot of facts, how much bull**** politician are talking nowadays

You see all the promises he made before and the hard facts after he was elected LOOOL

Obama just a puppet ? But who is then the puppet player ?

2. it was clear what he could do or had to do with the bullcrap GWB has left for him
    so i think no he does pretty well but politicans at all specialy our germans need to get
    shoot to the moon without a can of air

3. Christopher Aponte

Christopher Aponte
    Premium Member

there has been many of this type of documentary that all it does is confuse you. (same as the true meaning of 9/11, etc...it gets to a point that of madness)
    all i think Obama might be doing a good job, but has many many road blocks in front of him (Democrats stopping certain bills etc).

But in the end politics will be politics, a lot of talk and no actions

4. thats easy its the "illuminati" :smile:

5. lmao Nigel :)

6. Can we send the italians ones too on that trip ? lol we have a mafioso on the top controlling 90% of the media

The banksters in my eyes hehe
    If you controll the money you controll all, because you can simply hire politicians ^^

The german version of the doku went online on YouTube a few days ago and its very interesting that YouTube is faking the views count and the rating count ^^

7. Berlusconi ?? for sure for him we have a extra space :) if i see tv news i barly can belife he is still in charge down in italy
    but oh well he probaly is realy a mafiosi no way he could stick on the top that long without beeing one