The "must have" cars and tracks MODs

Here on RaceDepartment the number of contents available for download is massive (atm 138 cars and 330 tracks!). I used to read the monthly Sim Racing Modding Roundup, it was a useful thread to be constantly updated on the best mods of the month, but it disappeared since April.

Based on the following parameters:

• compatibility with the current AC version,
  • visual quality,
  • physics (and physical layers),
  • online usability,
  • overall enjoyment,
suggest the cars and tracks you can't live without.
I prefer using very few mods, but with the highest quality possible, rather than have tons of odd content.

Cheers

Some of my picks.
Tracks: Bridgehampton, RIR, VIR, Miseluk, Tajo, Donington, Circuit de La Sarthe, LuccaRing, Krajiska Zmija, NJMP Lighting, Thomson Road. I also use a lot Longford 67, Transfagarasan, Lake Louise (not on RD) and Pacific Coast.

Cars: Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota, RSS Formula Hybrid (also Formula 2 but I haven't got it yet), Caterham 7 Super Sprint, Ginetta G55, Ferrari 643, Lola T70 MkII, Jordan 191, Mustang Boss 302, Nissan Primera BTCC.

Some of my picks.
Tracks: Bridgehampton, RIR, VIR, Miseluk, Tajo, Donington, Circuit de La Sarthe, LuccaRing, Krajiska Zmija, NJMP Lighting, Thomson Road. I also use a lot Longford 67, Transfagarasan, Lake Louise (not on RD) and Pacific Coast.

Cars: Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota, RSS Formula Hybrid (also Formula 2 but I haven't got it yet), Caterham 7 Super Sprint, Ginetta G55, Ferrari 643, Lola T70 MkII, Jordan 191, Mustang Boss 302, Nissan Primera BTCC.
Quite good choices

i would add Fuji 1966, Road America, Rouen les Essartes(extra long version) and upcoming Sebring, Feldbergring and those awesome group C cars.

Lots of good mentions in this thread...

Prelude.jpg

Drives as good as it looks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back