1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

The Holodeck

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Gary Horneck, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Gary Horneck

Gary Horneck

Ratings:
    +87
    We bought the little house next door. We've spent the last 3 months transforming it from a dark and nasty old lady residence, to an office for my wife, a workout room, more storage, and the Holodeck. I built a new system for my rig (i7-5820K 6-core 3.3GHz, MSI GTX 980 4G card, all SSD) and the new Asus 24" monitors @ 144Hz. The other rig is a locomotive Alienware Aurora R4 and 3 Viewsonic 22" gaming monitors. Still have several items to finish, including setting up a race in GSCE over LAN. Any insight on that one?

IMG_1194.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,245
    Very nice! Side monitors needs much more angle though, and I'm not a fan of the modding you've done to that GT3 wheel :p
    But a really nice setup!

3. Gary Horneck

Gary Horneck

Ratings:
    +87
    I bought the GT3 used, came already modded. I don't like the GT3 anyhow, so its going away. I tried the monitors with much more angle, and in GSCE the image looks distorted tilted more than 15 degrees. Looks weird to have the interior bent inwards anyhow, like driving a car that's sustained serious damage.

4. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,245
    I have no idea how to do it in GSCE, but you need to set the system up to compensate for the monitor angle.

5. Robert Bachmayer

Robert Bachmayer

Ratings:
    +27
    Gsce config,and tick multiview.

• Like Like x 1