1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Holodeck

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Gary Horneck, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Gary Horneck

Gary Horneck
    Premium Member

We bought the little house next door. We've spent the last 3 months transforming it from a dark and nasty old lady residence, to an office for my wife, a workout room, more storage, and the Holodeck. I built a new system for my rig (i7-5820K 6-core 3.3GHz, MSI GTX 980 4G card, all SSD) and the new Asus 24" monitors @ 144Hz. The other rig is a locomotive Alienware Aurora R4 and 3 Viewsonic 22" gaming monitors. Still have several items to finish, including setting up a race in GSCE over LAN. Any insight on that one?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Very nice! Side monitors needs much more angle though, and I'm not a fan of the modding you've done to that GT3 wheel :p
    But a really nice setup!
  3. Gary Horneck

Gary Horneck
    Premium Member

I bought the GT3 used, came already modded. I don't like the GT3 anyhow, so its going away. I tried the monitors with much more angle, and in GSCE the image looks distorted tilted more than 15 degrees. Looks weird to have the interior bent inwards anyhow, like driving a car that's sustained serious damage.
  4. I have no idea how to do it in GSCE, but you need to set the system up to compensate for the monitor angle.
  5. Gsce config,and tick multiview.
    • Like Like x 1