The Best Race of 2012

Which race of this years season did you enjoyed the most?

I would pick the race that is normally the most boring one, Valencia. Both drivers that could finish first did retired, Alonso won from 11th starting slot, there were some crashes including Hamilton and Maldonado, and actually there were some overtaking for a change.

So which 2012 race did deserves to be in a spotlight in your opinion?

A bit too early for that don't you think? :) As someone once said "next race could be the best one yet"

Anyway... In my opinion there were a few:

Malaysia, where Perez had a shot of a win, trying to hunt down Alonso.

China, where Rosberg scored his first win while the train of cars which was started by Massa and continued by Räikkönen, led to 2nd to 14th positions being separated by just 15 seconds.

Bahrain, where Kimi pushed Vettel hard for the win.

Spain, and a maiden win for Crashtor Maldonado.

Valencia, for reasons mentioned by the thread starter and also Schumies first podium...after comeback.

Hopefully these ain't going to be all of the highlights and I probably missed a few, can't remember them all, but there you go :) .

In My Opinion
Malaysia, Bahrain,Valencia,Hungary,Spa
Malaysia Because it was the Start of Prime Form of Alonso He showed His Absolute Ability in the Wet to stay ahead and then Perez Hunted him like anything
In Bahrain Kimi gave Vettel a Run for his Money until the End and Made a Classic Come back to Podium
Valencia Because of Alonso Overtaking Moves in a track which was Very hard to Make due to the Tightness
Hungary It looked Lewis was on his way Until the 2nd Round of pit stops Where Kimi changed the game and Gave a Fight which Made it Life hard for Lewis until he crossed the Line
SPA Despite the Major Crash at the start Vettel , Kimi, Micheal showed their absolute true skills to get their Positions. The Overtaking Moves of Vettel at Bus stop Chicane
The Battle Between Vettel and Micheal before First Pit stop and Kimi and Micheal was Absolutely Incredible. The Move of Kimi at the Entry of Eau Rogue was absolutely Amazing

Think i have to go with China, the train of cars there and the action at the very end with Kimi dropping and all the mayhem with people running out on marbles etc was really nice entertainment.

But other then that, i think the season has been absolutely phenomenal!
7 different winners in the first 7 races was INSANE

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back