MGP15 The beauty of MotoGP 15

So..now that everybody has the game, we can post as we did with '14, our best screenshots!
Tl35yys.jpg

uV7zLdB.jpg

jrG4XfR.jpg

fgPC2SV.jpg

RmdHq95.jpg

nTDZRJd.jpg

KyxybK9.jpg

Hey Kenny. Will you be making a more accurate version of the Marlboro Desmosedici classic fourstrokes ?
these are my favourite bikes.
I think the Rossi's 2005 m1 is not quite complete looking either in the stickers department.

P.s love your work ... and does the sweet fx mod work o.k with moto 15?

Hi Aaron!
Thanks! Well i was actually planing on releasing a full twostroke kit for MGP15
but other things in real life has taking up most time, so its on hold for now.

I noticed the Desmosedici for sure, but i have not yet planed a remake no.
I guess that has to go on my what-to-do list ;-)

For some reason i have lost some interest in the game, its lacking in sound quality and the sim-feeling is not what i was hoping it to be, but sure, the graphics has been improved together with the feeling of the bike.

iam now a little bit more into DirtRally where i have made two skins so far (check my profile if interested), but i will see when the time will come to make some more art for the MGP15.

Thanks for appreciating my work :)

@Neomo i edited the files in the GFX.MIX (thats where career textures are)
what i done was get lorenzos gloves from the MotoGP2015.MIX and replace some of the gloves textures (norms & mask) in certain folders in GFX.MIX, as for numbers thats my own font i typed in photoshop and just replaced one of the number sets in the career numbers file.

tight, tight race until the very end. That is Moto3 for ya, 11 riders within 1.1 seconds. Off to Aragon. 7 pts behind Kent. I want to be Moto3 Champ before heading into Moto2, but easier said than done with this Kent fella :ninja:

2015-07-14_00004.jpg
2015-07-14_00008.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back