1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you!

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Rando Tamm, Apr 9, 2014.

1. In this thread you can say Thank You to anyone! :rolleyes:
  2. Tume

The unlucky Finn

Thank you for creating this thread.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    • Haha Haha x 4
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Thank you ISI for such a awesome game with so userfriendly pc requirements and even better collision model. We waited whole years and our dreams about perfect sim finally comes true :cautious:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. [​IMG]
    • Love Love x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    Thank you Ferrari
    • Haha Haha x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thank you Honda for this Awesome v6Turbo engine for Mclaren 2015

Sounds nice by the way
  9. Thank you for the Intro i made.....that is all
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. has it been used... ever going to hear the end of it.... plagiarism using parts of last years intro....
  11. Ryan Winsper

Ryan Winsper
    Origin Front Row Racing - Team Manager

Ron if you honestly want your intro to be used your going about it the wrong way, please stop thinking that because you have made it that people HAVE to use it on the broadcast.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. i am just saying thanks for watching the intro only, i didnt say here that i want it in broadcast i just wanted to say thanks that is all
  13. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thank you to anyone!
    • Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ryan Winsper

Ryan Winsper
    Origin Front Row Racing - Team Manager

Why would you thank your self for your own intro?

So no, I understand why you really put it..

Just to keep the thread from derailing I add my thanks to everyone who helps out at FSR, after a stressful weekend with somethings, I think everything was handled well so thank all of you..
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I didnt understand what you said...............................but Thanks You anyway
  16. James Sadler

James Sadler
    GhostSpeed Racing Manager Premium Member

Ron why does every thread have to be about you? Just think of others for once. Maybe how annoyed people are getting with you? Whats the point in thanking yourself for the intro? If people want to give thanks they will in the thread you specifically created for the intro.

By the way if you so desperately want the intro to be in the broadcast then personal message John or David and request politely, rather then making a thread turn to be about yourself. If John or David says no then ask "what can I do to improve my intro so it will be used in the broadcast?" They will give suggestions. You improve and you again ask them until they are happy with it so it can be used in the broadcast. However, you choose to do the opposite and give your intro a bad reputation and make yourself look bad.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. i just said thanks, why overreact james
  18. The broadcast crew is free to decide whether to use an intro or not, as far as I know they already responded to Ron about this so idk why this thing goes on. One issue with the intro is that its footage is from a different game with different carmodels and different paintings than what we now use.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. it was simply flashbacks to previous seasons of FSR
  20. ron why argue youve got reply move on.. now I know why youve been banned from gpvwc.

your worse the a over zealous ex....

• Haha Haha x 1