Thank you

Liam Jenkins

FSR Commentator
Hey guys I know this is a bit late but I really want to say thank you to a few people for the past season. It was a brilliant season full of high's, lows and everything in between and it was a real honour to commentate on it.
There was some controversy earlier on in the season regarding people stirring and spinning words but I am glad the right result came of it and the user has been banned from FSR. So I want to firstly apologise for being linked with ATR at the end of last season as I didn't realise it would cause that much controversy!
But this season has been incredible and I really cannot thank David Dominguez enough. Not only did he make room for me to commentate again and get me a slot but also has done a superb job in being the president considering everything that has happened with teams leaving,cheating,managerial changes and he has handled it so well behind the scenes that many of the fans and drivers would not have suspected how much work has gone on to make the league so beautiful, so thank you David,for everything and I still hope to see you around the FSR paddock.
The next few people I want to thank are the broadcast team but more importantly guys like Raino Room who do the camera's for us every week. Without the cameramen we wouldn't even have a broadcast and again it's a lot of effort behind the scenes and they do not get the credit they deserve. My co-commentators this year, Scott Woodwiss,Nick Rowland,Mat Hartley (the regulars) and everyone else I had the pleasure of commentating with it has been a real honour. I have learnt a lot this year and really hope to work with you all next year as I think we have great chemistry.
Finally to the drivers and the fans themselves. You guys are amazing and you really do give me a dream job every race of providing some of the most exciting racing I have ever seen to commentate over. The community is amazing and the feedback you guys give is incredible, so thank you!

Think that's about it for now! *he says 84959549201 words later*
I hope you all have a great winter break and hope you're on Santa's good list,
and I will hopefully see you for my 3rd year in a row commentating on FSR broadcasts!
Liam :)

I wasn't going to mention Simon due to pouring my heart out to him on a facebook status ;) BUT I don't think that summed up just how grateful I am. If it wasn't for Simon replying on youtube a couple of years back I wouldn't be in this position. His videos just never fail to live up to the expectations and are always up by such tight deadlines with the same quality. So much hard work goes into them and I really cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for me over the past few years, he made FSR what it is today in terms of the media.
Also to Damian as you said it was always quite a hurry before a broadcast to sort everything and make sure it runs smoothly! You chose the right man for the job, he was ace! :)
My pleasure David!

hehe thanks Liam! But somehow I think you would have found your way into FSR and simracing commentary even without me ;) You're such a naturally gifted commentator and I'm sure you can make a real life career out of it if you keep on applying yourself. Keep up the great work m8 and the sky's the limit!!

Thanks for all your work! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back