1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You RD and saying hi....

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Scott Pultorak, Aug 3, 2009.

1. I hope this is the right place to post this:

I have to say this is by far the most inform-able site I have visited so far.

Everyone seems to be so helpful unlike the automotive sites I frequent, esp. a few of you veteran members.

Not a whole lot of "Search before you post NOOB" screaming at you going on here.

I myself am new to PC gaming and found this site to be so helpful, esp. with DLing tracks, cars, etc...it's not even funny!

Thanks again, Scott.
  2. Your welcome good sir. Im not sure if this is the place to do it but its forum feedback so all should be good. Also whatever games you may have look in those sections for settings for your wheel, tips on how to improve your driving etc. These came in very useful for me personally.

See you on the track some time buddy :good:
  3. Welcome Cracka, Thank you and everyone here will try to help you out as much as they can! if one person cant help you someone else can whether it be skinning, modding etc people here can help :)
  4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Welcome mate, I agree with you, It is extremely difficult to find a better sim-racing site than RD.
  5. fixed it for you Ross :smile-big:
  6. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

LOL Michael. Welcome Cracka i'm sure you will hang around. :)
  7. Cracka,i am glad seeing people so fascinated and happy to be member of Race Department.So....WELCOME CRACKA.Enything you need,you will find here,also with our help. :)