Resource icon

Misc TH8 Shifter - Short Shift plate 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does anyone have a link for a torrent so I can download a 3D Printer? :roflmao: :D :roflmao:
Seriously though...Brilliant job!! I don't have a TH8 or access to a 3D Printer, but if I did this would be downloaded for sure. Bravo. :thumbsup:

Ordered mine yesterday. 56 euros from the company in my hometown. I don't have exact details but the material used in printing should be an industrial grade stuff.

Ordered mine yesterday. 56 euros from the company in my hometown. I don't have exact details but the material used in printing should be an industrial grade stuff.

Wow that sounds very expensive, here in Aus I paid $20 for ABS black. ABS is definitely strong enough.

Wow that sounds very expensive, here in Aus I paid $20 for ABS black. ABS is definitely strong enough.

Yeah quite expensive for sure. But I didn't even try to find any options because this company is about 2km from where I live so no delivery fees and I'll get it pretty fast. Plus it should last "forever" with the material used.

All in all I'm happy with it.

Hello Hor-hay,
could you post a picture of the final product?

rT2zDPO.jpg

YdosjTf.jpg

I can highly recommend it.

Thanks Jebus, it's the best looking shift plate mod I ever saw for the TH8A, is it possible to modify it restoring the 7th gear?

I guess you could do it with right tools, it's really hard plastic so it would need some kind of cutting tool.

Or idk how hard it would be to edit the blueprint and add 7th gear. I guess @Hor-hay could answer that.

Wow looks really nice, much better then mine!

It was quite expensive too. The only place in my hometown making 3d printing is a company that makes industrial grade parts so I guess it's the quality of work and raw material that makes it to look good.

But your blueprint is what makes it to work, so the biggest thanks to you. I'm very pleased with it, was a game changer to me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back