1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Text formatting in posts problem

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by mianiak, Dec 14, 2010.

1. This is weird, When I post and hit enter to make a new paragraph, when I post the message it doesn't register the paragraph and adds it onto the end of the line above it. But I notice other people who posted since I have and their formatting is ok. I'm using firefox with noscript, is there any site I need to allow to fix this or is it something else going on on my end? Blocked sites I have are facebook, googleapis and google analytics.

2. This is how I formatted ^^ That post and as you can see how it turned out. ps, Firefox v3.6.8

Attached Files:

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I don't understand exactly what you mean. Can you be more specific?

4. I can lol :D

I found the problem, I clicked the 'Switch editor mode' button in the reply page a few days ago and nothing happened, so I didn't realise that that could be the issue. I had turned on the WYSIWYG editor.

I realised when I went to quote someone and html tags came up and it reminded me that I had pressed that button, so I checked my settings in my profile and switched it back to Standard Editor.

It's all good now :D Thanks!