1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Test server is up

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Toguether with the Flatout (thanks guys) test server for next season, I just set up the STC one so you have two alternatives now.

It has the same name and same password as usual, and the new experimental qualy config.

Cheers.

2. Cool! Thanks Xosé!

3. why do not all team get the same info? so we all now what rules that we are testing....

4. Yes, what is this new quali config?

5. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

No team has that info yet, as this was a pure test to see if technically works, as you have to use the slots tool for it.

Don't panic :wink:

6. Is it something like in F1 some years back, meaning that every driver does a lap solo on track?

7. That might get a little bit boring IMO.

8. but if it is Flatout server they most now?

but its a 2 qualfiing whit the game save the best time from the first so is it that top 10 can drive in q2 and all the rest most sitt and look?

why change somthing that works great?

9. No Robin, the FO server runs a normal weekend. We don't have the modified quali and we're as clueless as the rest about this new thing.

10. If it isnt superpole i am already happy. :p

11. yesterday night I was not able to join the STC server ...
    I missed the post from Flatout about their test server ... where is? tnx

12. Just sort the server list by track and look for the Spa STC track. The server is running it now. I think the server is called flatout.com or www.flatout.com

13. Its www.flatoutclub.com

14. Yes I told that to a team, but I won´t tell you wich one... :D

15. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet
    Premium Member

Cant really think of a better, faster and more challenging qualifying system as the one we already have

16. i would ask to server admin if it is possible to remove the dorans... i've removed them (since i will not use them) but i can't enter the server since it has dorans...
    thanks

17. agreed its more fun in every way

18. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet
    Premium Member

Before the trackpack is published, i have a slight concern about the cut warnings which tend to come even if you dont profit from the moves or just spin off the track and return. Would it be possible for someone to optimize them before the season start for good racing sake? :wink:

19. What specific circuit?

20. Road America for example. Also Long Beach seems to have some killer walls that when touched a little take your splitter off and kill your suspension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.