1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEST RACE this Wednesday

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Hello guys,

I want to announce we will make a test race this wednesday, 20 CET, at Daytona, to test if server lag problems are solved.

Weather will be dry and we will use the normal MOD.

It's very important we have a full grid as in real races, but is not necessarly each team fills up 2 drivers.

Thanks.

2. Blue Flag have one racer confirmed and another at 70%. If all else fails, the friendly voice may drop by :)

3. I'm in, my brother and Gaetan i think so.

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Beavis and Butthead are in for RPM

5. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Ok, I planned to release a patch for this race...

After resizing and check if all files were correctly saved I got a minidump when trying the MOD, so now I don't have a clue on what to patch for this wednesday.

So at this momment no patch, any ideas welcome.

6. xose, don't tinker too much, I still think the mod is 95% safe. what happened on Thursday looked more like a server problem to me.

7. I agree with Eckhart, there are no ways, on server side, to monitor the clients connections to have some statistics (ping for example)?

8. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

I contacted the provider and they said there was a issue with the server last week, and it's supposed to be fixed now, let's see tomorrow :S

9. It's not looking like BVM will be at the test race, as It's Nigel birthday there celebrating it

10. just got back from work and some more stuff to prepare for tomorrow, hope the other flaggers could make it.

11. No problem on the server, but i think it's normal with 9 or 10 guys...
    Nice fun with DMSV guys indeed, thanks !

12. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Yes... not very valuable data on this test.

Let's hope for the best next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.