1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars Tesla Motors - Model S (P85, S1, GT) 0.9

Telsa Model S

1. rex1825 submitted a new resource:

Tesla Motors - Model S (P85, S1, GT) - Telsa Model S

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. Si

Si
    Premium Member

thank you! :thumbsup:

3. all in all a good mod but in my opinion the sound from the e-motor could be a bit louder :)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  4. The point of an electric drive, is that it is silent in the first place ,)

-----------------------

Thank you for uploading this mod @rex1825 :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I dont know how to get the Tesla in AC, can you help me?

6. thanks!!!!!!

7. I'm pretty far with eV physics, that is pure eV... update will be out soon :)

Cheers and thanks for support...

8. Sky

Sky
    Gobble Gobble Premium Member

i quite like teslas, so i fancied giving this a go, but it keeps crashing AC when its trying to load the car. tried all 3 cars and they all crash the program during loading. any ideas?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  9. This works also with Kunos updates, you don't need sounds with this car LOL

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. mod dont load pick car and track hit start and it crash back to menu

12. Same here - I tried a few fixes like this one: "For mod cars that don't work, open the data folder, open the aero.ini, change the header number to 2, and delete the [data] section. Only delete the data section, don't delete anything from [wing] on down." The only change that appeared to be needed was the header number but did not fix.

Mod is out of date and not kept up with latest AC builds - delete.

13. Is there any chance to make it compatible with the latest AC version? After all, Electric GT has been presented yesterday...so it would be nice to have a mod for it, right? ;)

14. The mod isn't updated since 2014. So i think is dead and no update coming. Also i think the car is ripped from another game. No details if the modder did a scratch-made.