1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Termas de Rio Hondo

Discussion in 'MotoGP 14' started by vladimirjeger, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Hello fellow racers :)
    I want to know is it just me or does anyone else have problems to keep up with the AI on this track? I know it's a new track and I thought I only have to learn it's secrets to become faster, but now, I'm on my seventh season in MotoGP only, so ninth overall, and I am still 2 seconds slower than the AI even on Movistar Yamaha and Repsol Honda. I just don't know what to do. The problem is corner exit, my rear wheel just starts skidding if I push, and I go for a Highside, but if I am patient with the gas everyone just passes by me. I can win on all other tracks by multiple seconds advantage on a three lap race and Legend AI, just not on this track. Any help or advices?
  2. I have solved the problem. Since I moved throttle from "A" button to Right Trigger, I can maintain my corner speed and minimize rear wheel skidding on the exit. I have always used "A" button (or "X" button on PS) for throttle. When trigger joypads came out I was to lazy to adapt to them, and I have stubbornly used my old control scheme which is no longer good. Plus I have cramps in my hand when using triggers, but, oh well, more than 2 second improvement are worth it. I need more practice on other tracks now, but I have managed to improve my time on Termas de Rio Hondo, from 1:38:400 to 1:36:050 ;)