Resource icon

Apps Telemetry – Corners Performance Analysis 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
vyacheslav.potapenko submitted a new resource:

Telemetry – Corners Performance Analysis - Measure your performance over corners

This app shows:
  • Corner number
  • Entry - speed before starting to brake into corner
  • Apex - the lowest speed around corner
  • Exit - speed when you pass the corner
  • Delta - amount of time gained or lost in corner
gQG2hFb.jpg

download on AC forum: http://bit.ly/1d2kpsW

Read more about this resource...

This is a big help for beginners at sim-racing - thank you. Would it be possible for the info to stay on the screen at the end of the lap (but maybe turned grey) and just be updated after each corner?

That way you would have a whole lap to glance at the readout, rather than just until you start the next lap. Just an idea though :thumbsup:

This is a big help for beginners at sim-racing - thank you. Would it be possible for the info to stay on the screen at the end of the lap (but maybe turned grey) and just be updated after each corner?

That way you would have a whole lap to glance at the readout, rather than just until you start the next lap. Just an idea though :thumbsup:
+1. Thanks for this nonetheless.

I have my units prefs set to MPH but this app is displaying KPH. Is there something I'm doing wrong? If it's set up to display KPH could you please make a separate version to display MPH? Thanks.

I agree, been really helpful.

Though @vyacheslav.potapenko , does the app have issues in MP? Why is it that sometimes I notice the times are off (i.e. it shows negative but my delta from last lap via OV1 shows I'm faster). Then there are also times when the corners just show 0.001 after exiting them.

I have been having issues getting this to work after the v22 release. I have a corners_performance.py file in a corners_performance folder within the apps/python folder. It's not showing up in my list. I need this app bad.

I have been having issues getting this to work after the v22 release. I have a corners_performance.py file in a corners_performance folder within the apps/python folder. It's not showing up in my list. I need this app bad.
Even after turning on the app in-game under Options->General?

Thank you for this! I would also love a way if it stays on the screen so I can compare easier but thanks for this!

To get MPH instead of KPH you can open the file up in something like notepad++ and just replace the speedKPH calls to speedMPH. Works fine! :)

Is this still being developed? I've been working on some updates with my local copy, like adding more rows of data. I'm thinking about making speeds within a certain range white instead of always red or green.

@Esotic you ever plan to throw up your changes to this app? Would one of them be not erasing the times at the start of every lap? Be very interested in seeing what you created. Its cool app, but my preference would have been for the numbers to only update sections when you drove faster, rather than clearing at the end of the lap. ANyway... cool app.

I had originally intended to post a mod of this, mostly to support tracks with many corners (nords), but I haven't actually been using it much lately, so therefore not working on the code. I do think there's valuable info there, and the suggestion to do something more like a delta sounds cool. I personally have a hard time looking at more than 3 or 4 data points while driving at the edge of my abilities, which is why most of my apps are super simple.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back