1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Related Performance and AI questions

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Mark Reynolds, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

I would normally have posted this in the mod section but as there is hundreds of posts in a single thread I find it somewhat diluted and little chance of a reply.

Can someone please list the files which control the team performance for the player, the files which control the AI driver performance, and any tools which I would need to open said files.

I wish to commence an edit to add realistic team and driver performance for my own use, and where possible restore realistic lap times etc.

Thanks in advance...

2. Ryder Database Editor is your tool. The database.bin file in the "database" folder is your file. You can get the Editor on Ryder's website. The process itself is pretty easy, just remember to make backup files before editing.

3. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

Does that control all the elements above ??

Thank you very much indeed btw.

4. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

So I found the driver performance bits and team horsepower settings, anybody found more in depth team adjustments for aero grip and brake power for example ??

Thanks for the tips so far.

5. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

Anyone then ?