Team ORSM

Hi mentioned this the other day but got no responce so will try again. I realise this is using the old cockpit and new ones are in the process but is there any chance of getting a Motec display for the Holdens? Maybe a batch file patch like the last one? I don't understand why it isn't included in the first place?

Soz Muz. Haven't been ignoring you, but Krunch is the man to answer that and he is offline for 2 weeks I believe.

It was something we were hoping would not be an issue as the new (unfinshed) cockpits were being developed.

I remember us discussing whether to add this function again, but I can't remember the outcome.

When he is back online I will see if we can add this as am update for anyone who wants it, but as we have moved the cockpit aroung a bit, I can't even suggest grabbing the process from the original V8Factor as a short term solution.

Don't know if someone have commented that before, sorry I have not read every post :tongue:, but a 2010 TrackPack will be very usefull tu use with this great mod.
I'm not sure if all 2010 V8 championship tracks have an rF version...:confused:

Sorry by poor English and worst Australian...

Sorry Crobol. We don't own any tracks other than Bathurst (and a converted Wannaroo). We are unable to package that up, because what we think are good, you might not.

My suggestion is look at what is available in the Downloads section here, and if RD doesn't have what you are looking for, visit rFC as they seem to have a very good collection.

A couple of days and I'm still loving this mod! I've just got a few questions regarding the future updates. I noticed you mentioned that you'll add extra seasons from time to time, all the way back to 04'. I'm just wondering with season 2006, after looking at the original V8Factor after playing the Unleashed version a fair bit, are you planning to redo those skins (ie. adjust colours for better accuracy) etc. as while they looked great originally, the Unleashed skins make them a bit 2nd rate. The 2nd question is are you going to include all the alternate liveries for those earlier seasons (eg. enduro designs) like what you've done with unleashed?

A couple of days and I'm still loving this mod! I've just got a few questions regarding the future updates. I noticed you mentioned that you'll add extra seasons from time to time, all the way back to 04'. I'm just wondering with season 2006, after looking at the original V8Factor after playing the Unleashed version a fair bit, are you planning to redo those skins (ie. adjust colours for better accuracy) etc. as while they looked great originally, the Unleashed skins make them a bit 2nd rate. The 2nd question is are you going to include all the alternate liveries for those earlier seasons (eg. enduro designs) like what you've done with unleashed?

Hi EA

Although I can't be 100% sure (the other skinners may want to redo them), but I would be assuming all our back catalog of seasons will be on an as-is basis.

I can assure you, the skin painting is of the same high quality as 2010, but the hold up is also related to the models and making the cars equivalent (or as close to it) in their appearance. To be honest, 2006 skins were originally released as low res skins, with a HiRes Pack option, so you will notice the difference in the quality just on that alone..

2011 is the first planned update, then we start on the others.

Don't be surprised if several seasons hit the shelves at the one time too.

Bacon

Question (and may have already been answered and or asked). In the garage, the camber has limited adjustments ie 0.5

Rather than being able to increase or decrease the camber by 1 it only allows an increase of 5. Is it meant to be this way as I'm sure that small changes would be allowed in real life (within range) rather than fixed amount changes.

Hi EA

Although I can't be 100% sure (the other skinners may want to redo them), but I would be assuming all our back catalog of seasons will be on an as-is basis.

I can assure you, the skin painting is of the same high quality as 2010, but the hold up is also related to the models and making the cars equivalent (or as close to it) in their appearance. To be honest, 2006 skins were originally released as low res skins, with a HiRes Pack option, so you will notice the difference in the quality just on that alone..

2011 is the first planned update, then we start on the others.

Don't be surprised if several seasons hit the shelves at the one time too.

Bacon
Thanks for the reply. That's alright. I've got the hi-res package for the earlier skins but looking closer at the old skins, most of the issues seem to be colour based, particularly blue. For example the 06' Glenfords Falcon looks almost purple, while the #5 FPR Falcon seemed to be a very wild shade of blue that doesn't seem to fit in with the rest. On the other hand with Unleashed 2010, every colour seems spot on, and DPainter's 03'-05' skins that he's done seem to also be very good in this regard. I'm not meaning to criticise the old mod, as it was (and still is) a brilliant mod, but you've definitely raised the bar with V8Factor Unleashed

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.1%