Team ORSM

Thanks guys well done - we are just about to do Rnd 4 of our series and are going to swap from the ADN to ORSM for our next round(5) in 2 weeks time - its just a matter of getting everyone to download the mod etc. Its ready to go on the server and once tonights race is over we'll be into it........ thanks again guys well done and keep up the good work ..... looking forward to the updates.

really great mod guys so much fun =)

GRAB_1312.JPGGobus.jpgGRAB_1315.jpgGRAB_1316.jpg

Thanks guys well done - we are just about to do Rnd 4 of our series and are going to swap from the ADN to ORSM for our next round(5) in 2 weeks time - its just a matter of getting everyone to download the mod etc. Its ready to go on the server and once tonights race is over we'll be into it........ thanks again guys well done and keep up the good work ..... looking forward to the updates.

Good choice. Atleast it has grip and good physics.

Only one word really needed guys...... AWESOME!!!

Well done, I was a beta tester for ORSM a fair while ago and have not had time to turn the wheel for a few years, but I downloaded unleashed, and ran the Vodafone VE around Bathurst, was a hell of a lot of fun. Thankyou.

Fantastic job on the newest version. All the cars look incredible! The models, the skins, how it drives, they're all close to perfect. To also include the VY was a nice surprise, and means we can now run most cars since 2003 on the correct models. Well done

Ran the new mod last night and noticed the same lack of throttle response when stopped or very slow.
As a complete noob I was crashing a lot and going in the kitty litter and could not get the revs to rise, ended up selecting neutral, revving the engine then selecting 1st to get the car to move. I should add that I'm using auto clutch as I only have 2 pedals.

To ORSM, is this lack of throttle response how it should be ?

As a noob I can't comment on the handling but the sounds and looks are ORSM :), thanks for a great mod look forward to the RD videos.

Don't know if someone have commented that before, sorry I have not read every post :tongue:, but a 2010 TrackPack will be very usefull tu use with this great mod.
I'm not sure if all 2010 V8 championship tracks have an rF version...:confused:

Sorry by poor English and worst Australian...

Hi guys. Seriously! Good work, love the mod to bits so far, can't wait for the "extra bits" you guys are going to add. As I crash lots, the only thing I could find wrong with the mod is no reverse lights! Apart from that, I think I know who's going to win the next mod of the year.

Hi mentioned this the other day but got no responce so will try again. I realise this is using the old cockpit and new ones are in the process but is there any chance of getting a Motec display for the Holdens? Maybe a batch file patch like the last one? I don't understand why it isn't included in the first place?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%