AC Tatuus FA01 @ Spa Franchorchamps - Tuesday 05th September 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
EDIT: Mistake by me, whoops!
But I'm very happy to see that you guys enjoy this races! :)
I think the Tatuus can be one of the best cars for battles!
Just tried my first few laps around Spa in AC and wow! Awesome fun in this car :p
Clearly lots more time to be found at this early stage, but it's certainly fun trying!

Just tried my first few laps around Spa in AC and wow! Awesome fun in this car :p
Clearly lots more time to be found at this early stage, but it's certainly fun trying!
Could someone of you try if an open gearbox would be more fun and/or faster?
I don't think it matters speedwise since you don't reach the limiter with 1 click higher on 6th but get stuck at the limiter if you go 1 click down.
But I think for corners like mugello's arrabiata where the 5th just diedededed....
It would be nice to be a bit more free with it :)

Sign me up please :)

Sign me up.
Let's see what this thing can do!

Yes please, sign me up

Adding you now guys! Nice to see you again! :)
@Leprekaun I think you will show us what this thing can do ;):thumbsup:

please sign me in, we are here to improve so...ABS OFF! :D. haha i got confused with the calendar it seems :D
I just quoted your post from the other thread :p So do you wanna race with us next Tuesday? :cool::)

Could someone of you try if an open gearbox would be more fun and/or faster?
I don't think it matters speedwise since you don't reach the limiter with 1 click higher on 6th but get stuck at the limiter if you go 1 click down.
But I think for corners like mugello's arrabiata where the 5th just diedededed....
It would be nice to be a bit more free with it :)
Yeah, at some point hopefully I'll get to try the limiter with the AI to allow for the extra speed gained from drafting down Kemmel straight. Guess it also depends on the rest of the setup witchcraft though too ;)
Initial thoughts though would suggest that Pouhon could be somewhere inbetween 5th and 6th so might be more fun with some tweakage.

Yeah, at some point hopefully I'll get to try the limiter with the AI to allow for the extra speed gained from drafting down Kemmel straight. Guess it also depends on the rest of the setup witchcraft though too ;)
Initial thoughts though would suggest that Pouhon could be somewhere inbetween 5th and 6th so might be more fun with some tweakage.
Server is online, I opened up Gearbox and Differential. I think with THIS car it doesn't make any difference for the lap time, it's just personal taste so let's try it :)

Message Server : Connexion issue : The server seems to be unavialable

The car setup is free, not like usual.
Looking into it! Thanks for noticing! :)

EDIT: everything is fine on my end :cautious: Gearbox and Differential are open too but Camber, Dampers, Springs etc. are still locked as intended. Also I can connect and do a lap...

Does it happen instantly or after a while? I didn't change anything at the server side, just track and the entries in the setup file :cautious::O_o:

@BhZ I also heard that we are going to BoP us all according to the qualifying positions over the last races :p
I hope 100kg are okay for you? :roflmao::laugh:

Oh, I'm going to take the full 200kg to be harder to get punted off the track :cool:

@BhZ I also heard that we are going to BoP us all according to the qualifying positions over the last races :p
I hope 100kg are okay for you? :roflmao::laugh:

Oh, I'm going to take the full 200kg to be harder to get punted off the track :cool:
I will be driving a tank.
Anyway with 200 kg i think that at top speed with the aero pushing down, my car will become a snake.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back