Tatus F4 to be released this week

How many liveries? I only need Sophia's, but will take em all. I hope for a 499 VRP pack, but as this is licensed, 699 or 799 (34 liveries?) seems appropriate. What do you think?
Thursday is it?
Normally is so probably no difference and who is this Sophia!

Edit. Naw now I remember, she raced in the BTTC support races a couple of times last year and if my memory serves me right she was amazing and I reckon might have won the series if she'd stayed around.

Sorry for not replying earlier, just forgot after coming home.
Yes it's her:

Seeing now that she still is only 15 or 16, her media skills this season are impressive (where do these kids learn that?), and well her management tries not to play the lady card.
I must say, the most talented young and growing female racer I have seen for years. But okay, haven't seen so many.
We will need to see how she is doing throughout the year, she already plans to do F3 next year, and I don't see her stand a chance there. She should pace herself down.

Sorry for not replying earlier, just forgot after coming home.
Yes it's her:

Seeing now that she still is only 15 or 16, her media skills this season are impressive (where do these kids learn that?), and well her management tries not to play the lady card.
I must say, the most talented young and growing female racer I have seen for years. But okay, haven't seen so many.
We will need to see how she is doing throughout the year, she already plans to do F3 next year, and I don't see her stand a chance there. She should pace herself down.
I don't know about that she was mightily impressive when she race here, and with another years experience I wouldn't bet against her doing well. Remember Leicester City:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back