• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tarmac Rally Importeur 1.1

use Tarmac Tracks from SLRevo in Ride 2 and play them online.

1. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    ReZ submitted a new resource:

Tarmac Rally Importeur - use Tarmac Tracks from SLRevo in Ride 2 and play them online.

Read more about this resource...

2. samuWEED

samuWEED

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't have Loeb rally, but I want this tracks, can you up the tracks files? It doesn't work in my ride 2 without these files!!!

3. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    No way ... that would be about 6 gigabytes of data.

4. samuWEED

samuWEED

Ratings:
    +0
    okei men, thanks for reply :) your other tracks works good!

5. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
  6. Doctor_Felix

Doctor_Felix

Ratings:
    +12
    Great mods Thanks!!! Is there a way to import bikes from Valentino Rossi the Game to Ride2? Think About a Race in the Northwest 200 using a 500GP or a MotoGP!!

7. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    i have tried importing bikes without success ... its so many files involved :( and the vr46 bikes are build in another way ... for example ... rims/tyres belong to 3dmodell ... in ride2 not.... maybe it is possible ... but i don't want to waste my time with 1000 of game crashes and restarts while i have more than enough other mods to complete and maintain.
    the other way around, Ride2 tracks into VR46 is also giving me headache :(

8. shimon101

shimon101

Ratings:
    +2
    This is awesome, I'm gonna have to redownload VR46 and SLRevo now :p

9. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    enjoy .. but keep in mind ... the gfxgem.mix and mixfiles.lst from MotoGP-Track Importeur and the ones from this mod do not work together.
    data.mix is will work with both mods - but will disable online function ;)
    if you have some experience with the bml files you can copy the tracks from "gfxgem_tracks.bml" here into Motogp-mod and also copy the additional entries from mixfiles.lst into the other one.

10. Derby Z4

Derby Z4

Ratings:
    +0
    Great mod you've made there mate.Is there any chance of the other stages being included ? Milestone could have made another game out of this lol.You've done a brilliant job of
    MotoGP Track Importeur.

The Ride2 bikes ride much better than the bikes in VR46.

11. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    yeah, the other stages could in theory also be imported... I just thought it would be a bit too immersion breaking with slicks + handling like on tarmac rally stages here + no dust / dirt / mud effects ... so I left them out.
    (gettin all the stuff working correct requires a lot of studying SLRevo files and edit / add all the material, tyrephysics, terrainphysics)

The main problem with online vs. offline mods is ... for offline mods i can do more stuff , because for online mods it's always a gamble if the game accepts the all the edited externel extra files...good example would be the SafetyCar on motoGP tracks that i cannot remove in online compatible mods yet :(

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  12. Derby Z4

Derby Z4

Ratings:
    +0
    Having the dirt stages with no dust / dirt / mud effects,material, tyrephysics, terrainphysics wouldn't bother me that much.
    Just having the stages with the scenery would be good enough for me,I play offline anyway.I had never tried the SuperMoto until I tried this mod,and the feeling is pretty close to the real thing on these tracks !

13. Herrduka

Herrduka

Ratings:
    +0
    To this time is there any compatibility with MotoGp track importeur?
    And.........what DLC number 06 does contain?
    Thank you for your time.....

14. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    tbh I am not really sure if I uploaded MGP-TrackImporteur to work with Tarmac Rallys or still have it on my harddrive.... but if its compatible yet ... you just need to add DLC06 and the rallytrack-mixfiles to your game.
    DLC06 Contains all the files that usually would go into data.mix and gfxpak.mix - but since gfxpak.mix is huge - and editing data.mix disables online function and would show unusable tracks to people who only have MGP-Trackmods, I have to do it like I do.

15. Herrduka

Herrduka

Ratings:
    +0
    With this mod, motion blur caused an annoying halo around bike image.

16. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    :o thanks for the info ... i didn't notice yet because i turn of motion blur in every game ^^
    this must be caused be files, that are in the mixfile from the track ... impossible to fix without unpacking the track.
    there are *.AFX files inside, which control motion-blur and other effects...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  17. Herrduka

Herrduka

Ratings:
    +0
    I have imported files tracks ( 4 from SLRevo) and Dlc 6, i can select the rally tracks, but loading is interrupt by pink screen........with message "i can't find track............
    I used mix files from gp importeur mod, if i use mix file from tarmac..........i can't select the gp tracks

18. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
  19. Herrduka

Herrduka

Ratings:
    +0
    Perfect
    Now, work properly!
    Fantastic.
    Thank you for your job....
    another time.....

20. tabu

tabu

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello guys, and installed the mod with the sebastian loeb track indicated and I do not get anything in the game, you know the problem? Thank you