Resource icon

RIDE 2 Tarmac Rally Importeur 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
@ReZ , dude your mod is a work of art....both of them. I know its hard and takes a lot of effort but do you plan to import the rest of the tracks for Ride 2 ? It will be sweet man, We don need reverse stages, just the normal stages.....the supermoto on them would be sick.... I have read your previous comments...but will u try bro.....PLEASE :rolleyes:

Any updates on the non-tarmac rally tracks? :( The modded tracks and the realistic physics mod are the reasons I still play most of the time, I've even made a private google spreadsheet with my best lap times on Supermoto/regular physics on them. Getting sub 9 mins on Pikes Peak is no joke :p

Actually yes ... just to make fun of their uncreative uninspired game design :)
just thinking about how i handle the gfxgem.mix in relation to the other mods ... best idea would be to scrap the other rallycross track mods and integrate them in to this mod + make it compatible with motogp track mod ... so Ride2 will have over 100 tracks if you got enough of their other games :D

My idea would be to keep the ones that can work online together and make another package with everything included, offline-only. And to be honest I can't wait to play the other rally tracks and jump around with an Husqvarna :inlove: Can't get enough of those.

it would just concern Franciacorta and LA...so you can use them the same way like other SLRE tracks and only because i don't want to have 3 different version of gfxgem.mix :D
well the first steps are done, i can already see all the tracks in the menu...just need to make them playable now and add all the graphical stuff for the menu after enough testing.

Here we are, I finally posted about it and trying to gather players: https://steamcommunity.com/app/477770/discussions/0/1692659769945771868/
@ReZ it would be an honor to race with you as well (I really don't care about winning/losing, already considering severe penalties for myself per race, as I played on these tracks a lot), a special priority spot would be reserved for you even if we are full and you decide to join - it's the minimum I can do.

Everyone feel free to post there if you want to join, and send me a private message if you want the track download links, I'll happily provide them. Have a good one y'all :)

Hello i have finished to import all tracks from SLRE and now we can have the timer at start so we can try to beat our time !
i have succeed to add rain for all mGP17 tracks !

ReZ doens't want to do the job, so i will upload it for you :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back