Paul Jeffrey

Premium
We take to the as yet unreleased RaceRoom Racing Experience version of Road America for a quick look at this beautiful American racing location.

Confirmed yesterday
as the latest circuit due to hit RaceRoom Racing Experience in the very near future, Road America is one of the most requested and anticipated tracks from the American racing scene yet to be digitally represented in the excellent Sector3 Studios developed sim.

Ahead of the public release scheduled for the very near future, we take the opportunity to head out on circuit and put down a few laps around one of the most visually impressive tracks to be added to this increasingly impressive racing simulation..

RaceRoom Road America Talk and Drive 2.jpg RaceRoom Road America Talk and Drive 3.jpg RaceRoom Road America Talk and Drive 4.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available exclusively to PC on a free to play platform with additional content available at a further cost.

Love RaceRoom? Want to share the excitement with your fellow community members? No worries, we have all this and more at the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum right here at RaceDepartment:
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to trying out Road America when it releases next patch? Like the look and flow of the circuit? Let us know in the comments section below!

I am so jacked for this track and debating if I want it now or after the Daytona race because I have to admit it would be a tough decision to give up one or the other for anytime. Which car will be the first you drive in anger on RA? I am leaning towards the Audi P1 for hot laps and the Callaway GT3 for a nice extended race.

Last edited:
Tempted to take a blast in an American GT3, rarely, if ever get them out to play, this may very well be that time but if I do come to my senses before release then it has to be the Porsche Cup car, no better pleasure in Sim racing than nailing a lap in the 911. Have a good feeling that drifting the entire Carousel is a possibility, that or die trying! :ninja:

Reactions: DND
As I stated before - Raceroom has the best textures and the best colour palette.
They make wonders with that old engine even though it's a bit flat when it comes to lightning etc.
I'm so much looking forward to the transition to an updated grapichs engine - I'm sure it will bring another meaning to the term photo realistic.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.