• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Sell T500RS+Extras

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Gopher04, May 21, 2017.

1. Gopher04

Gopher04
    Old But Not Obsolete.. Premium

Ratings:
    +328
    SOLD..

Due to upgrade I'm selling my T500RS base, it's 5 years old, and has never let me down, it comes with Thrustmaster F1 rim, which was used for about a week, and a custom Sparco 310 with a S.Maxwell plate, also I have a new upgrade fan for the base which I never put in, and 2 sets of genuine paddle switches, for the fixed paddles and for the F1 rim. The base is in good condition, and works perfectly up to when I removed from rig 2 weeks ago, the base was slightly modded for a dash display, but doesn't effect the workings in anyway, also the 310 rim does have wear, but has had alot of use, you can see everything in the pictures below. I do have a sale figure in mind but please make me offers via PM and we will chat.

Do not have the original boxes, but will be packaged very well. UK & Europe.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. sparks1372

sparks1372

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried pm'ing you but it won't allow me. Is this still available?

3. Gopher04

Gopher04

Ratings:
    +328
    Yes m8..

4. Gopher04

Gopher04

Ratings:
    +328
    click on my name and start a conversation.