1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sell T500RS Base and Steering Wheel (plus T300 Pedals)

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Warren Schembri, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Can confirm that this is SOLD
    2 year old T500RS Base and Wheel (does not include T500RS Pedals) for sale. I also have a set of T300 pedals (brand new) to sell if interested,

Reason for the sale is that the base no longer clamps to a table. Therefore, if you want to buy it, you will need to have a rig or a wheel stand. Clamping it to the table will not work!!!

The base and steering wheel work as they did when first bought. There is nothing wrong with them. It should be mentioned that there is a cut in the electrical wire of the base (see pictures). This has been there for around 1.5 years and I have never noticed any performance issue with the wheel because of it.

Based in The Netherlands so would prefer to sell it someone also in The Netherlands. Will consider Europe

Selling for 125 Euro. For an extra 50 Euro, I will include the pedals from the T300RS (contains no clutch).

See pictures.

Feel free to post any questions/queries or PM if interested.

Cheers
    Warren

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      110.1 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      213.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      247.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      97.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  2. Hi Warren,
    I'm living in the Netherlands too and am interested in both the wheel and the pedals.
    Is it possible to test the combination somewhere?
    Regards,
    Martin

3. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Hi Martin,
    I will test the combo tonight or tomorrow night and report back. Will try and make a video.

Cheers
    Warren

4. Great, I'll wait for your reply.
    Regards,
    Martin

5. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

I have uploaded the following video. Not the prettiest video you will ever see but hopefully its good enough to show the T500RS wheel working with the T300 pedals.

Two things that I forgot to mention were:
    1) Postage has to be paid by the purchaser.
    2) The fans can be a bit noisy but its nothing bad

6. Hello. I will buy wheel and base. I send you email.
    Best regards

7. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Hi,
    Martin responded first and will have first choice in whether to buy it or not.
    If he does not want it, I will let you know.

8. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

Ill buy the base if it not sold to the above - it will be UK based I'll pay the postage :::::::
    Keep me in mind please .
    Cheers .

9. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Sold

10. Is this still for sale?

Edit: I see it was already sold, if someone have the similar gear for sale, pm me pls.