• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

T500 rs setting?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Alex Mentxaka, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Alex Mentxaka

Alex Mentxaka

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi
    have any the t500rs settings in the thrusmaster hardware and inside the game.
    Thanks

2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,703
    For Windows I have 100% strength and 70% in game.
    In windows again, forces are between 70 and 100 for the next two, and zero for others.

Ingame i don't remember

3. dave kirk

dave kirk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    100% outside game for first 3 options, 0% for spring and damper
    inside the game I run 90% overall strength and the rest is preference, do you want to feel engine feel, kerbs etc?

4. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +416
    Interesting.

I normally use 60% strength 100/100/0/0 in TM control panel, in game +100% strength with 40% low force boost and Pure 360hz effects.

In my thinking I want to send 100% of the FFB signal the sim can generate to the wheel, then trim the feel with the TM control panel (actually I haven't changed the TM controls in many months now), the low force boost, and sometimes a tweak to the realfeel.ini MAXFORCE and SMOOTHING values depending on the car/track.

IMO the realfeel values are a bit low for T500RS (5-10% or so), but that is personal preference and perhaps a result of my FFB settings.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  5. Alex Mentxaka

Alex Mentxaka

Ratings:
    +2
    thanks for all!!