• This Saturday: The Virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans | Live
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T3PA-Pro Pedals Large Deadzones

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Seanspeed, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Seanspeed

Seanspeed

Ratings:
    +6
    Throttle - about a 20% deadzone
    Brakes - about a 5-10% deadzone
    Clutch - about a 30-35% deadzone

Posted this on the Steam forum and apparently somebody with a G27 was having the same issue, and I have no problems with this in any other game, so it seems very much like something going wrong with the game. All deadzone settings in-game are at 0%. This occurs with any car.

Anybody else? This is really troublesome to deal with, especially with cars that I need to modulate the throttle carefully with.

2. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium

Ratings:
    +397
    Just re-map those pedals in the control settings and it will go away. Seems to be an issue with the profiles that come with the game.

3. Seanspeed

Seanspeed

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks man, I'll give that a go later.

4. Zzyzx

Zzyzx

Ratings:
    +13
    I had the same problem with my T500 at first. I was using their 'default' profile instead of the specific T500 one. (This was on GSCE).

5. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium

Ratings:
    +397
    It's an issue with specific profiles as well, but nothing that a re-map can't solve. ;)

6. Darren Brown

Darren Brown

Ratings:
    +0
    I had the same issue. I found that the potentiometer had come slightly loose on my brake pedal and was rotating with the gear for the first part of travel. I was only getting 43% travel because it was dead for the 57% whilst it rotated. Tighten it up and hey presto no dead zone. It only has to rotate a tiny amount and you get a huge deadzone.