T300RS FFB stopped, and it's now not calibrating

So I had this T300RS GT Edition for about 9 months now, and I was pretty happy with it, until I came across this problem that is worrying me a lot.

So while I was playing F122, the FFB started feeling very light, and after a few seconds it just stopped working properly, sometimes I would feel it but then it would go away again. So what I did was unplug it and plugged it in again, and when it started to "calibrate" it started doing it in the way that's being shown on this video
(in which I already took apart the wheel to try to see what happens) and when it would spin super fast to the left, it will hit the stop very hard, so I decided to just unplug it and seek for help.

It's also worth mentioning that I updated the software and the firmware to the latest versions as of 09/05/2022, and it still had the same issue.

Can anyone help? Or had a similar problem? I have a very important race in 3 days and I'm starting to panic a lot

• Deleted member 1066209

If your race is that important, I'd recommend you buy a backup wheel ASAP.

I have no idea what your wheel's problem is. Maybe you could check whether the belts are tensioned properly? You haven't fiddled with the internals before, have you?

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea