T300 users (with original pedals that suck)

I'm using a T300RS and have tried all of the brake pedal mods that I've found on the internet that give more resistance to the brake pedal (rubber stoppers, furniture leg caps etc) but the best one that I've found in my opinion is the simplest and also the cheapest.

All you need for this is a bag of very thin elastic bands (usually multicoloured) and a roll of electrical tape (black in my case)

Make a few elastic band balls varying from half inch to 3 quarters of an inch in diameter and seal the balls with the electrical tape. This is quite fiddly because it's so small and the ball will try to unravel so sealing it with tape is the tricky bit.

All you need to do then is to drop one ball behind the brake pedal and re-calibrate the brakes to 100% in each game that you play.

Try the different size balls to suit your preference.

So simple, so cheap and works a treat! :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Thanks for the trick! :thumbsup: Would you be able to post a pick please? That's probably not the sharpest looking mod, but just to make sure I understand properly...
Yea no problem. All you need to ensure is that the ball isn't too big that it prevents you from being able to brake at 100% (after re-calibrating)
IMG_0094.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah I used to do the old squash ball mod years ago. I found a pack of 4 balls for sale in a local pound shop for a pound funny enough. :thumbsup: Worked fine.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back