1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

T300 not detected on PC

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Szymon Olizarowicz, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

I just received t300 gte this morning. Trying to connect it to pc, but it isn't detected. I downloaded the latest thrustmaster software, installed it, plugged the wheel during installation (when prompted) and... Nothing. The computer acts as if the wheel doesn't exist. The MODE light isn't glowing either.

Is the wheel dead or what? Costed me over £200 so it better be fixable without returning the whole thing. Thanks guys!

2. Aarup

Aarup
    Premium Member

As far as I remember, the PS3/PS4 switch have be in the PS3 position, don't think my computer recognized mine until I changed the switch.

3. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

Thanks, but the switch was in the right place. As it turns out there was a problem with power supply, but I sorted it out. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz
    Premium Member

Can anyone tell me how strong the cooling fan should be? I can barely feel it and can't hear it at all. Maybe it's the way it should be, but the motor seems to get very warm (no effect on performance though). It's a bit surprising, because I am sure I saw some people complaining about the laudness of the fan and ,in my case, I wouldn't be able to tell if the fan was on had I not known about its existance before.

EDIT: Managed to force cooling fan on!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016