t300 installation issue

ok i followed all the steps on the website 1st off all...now when i go to this part When done, select Start/All Programs/Thrustmaster/FFB Racing Wheel/Control Panel.

The racing wheel appears onscreen with the status indication OK

5- In the Control Panel, click Properties to configure your racing wheel:...my status just says controller... nothing about a wheel in here the only option i have is advanced and cant get into properties like it suggests...its like my computer has not even seen the wheel.

I just got this wheel today. Big question, does the table clamp screw supposed to have threads on it? I dont think im an idiot to notice how things work, but my screw came bare as there are no threads to screw it into the hole to clamp down.

Upvote 0
Im using a typical desk so not really an option. Crazy it came with no threads on it, out of all things to mess up on. I called thrustmaster but it thanks you for the phone call then hangs up, but did email support of course. Hopefully they can just send me a proper screw for it. At the moment though I am searching around the house for a screw that fits.

Upvote 0
Im using a typical desk so not really an option. Crazy it came with no threads on it, out of all things to mess up on. I called thrustmaster but it thanks you for the phone call then hangs up, but did email support of course. Hopefully they can just send me a proper screw for it. At the moment though I am searching around the house for a screw that fits.
where did u buy from..

Upvote 0
i gotta say this wheel is awesome for ffb especially when playing rre which happens to be my fav game at the minute..the ffb alone from the engine is so good that it vibrates down through my rig to my feet and it just gives it that extra touch of realism i really do like it..as for noise from the wheel i heard this wheel could be noisy from the fan etc but ive heard nothing and havent stopped playing on it since i got it...even the wife said she like this wheel because she cant hear all the rattles and stuff that you would get from a g25..the only thing im not to sure about is the flappy paddles they dont seem to have the nice click of the g25 ones but maybe they need wearing in.all in all great wheel and stuff the pedals because they are worse than you could even imagine.

Upvote 0
just got through (brilliant by "shop.to" btw, received in under 24 hrs)

This wheel imo is miles better than the TX. The wheel feels more quality heavier and looks like it could come out of a real GT car. Installation perfect no problems, its works everytime I unplug or restart pc, so im well happy.!!

Top wheel as said above about FFB its perfect and the slightly heavier wheel has made this not feel like a toy like the TX did. Due to its light wheel. Im really happy. Its worth the extra 70£ by far.

Just having to get to grips with the pedals atm, especially the brake. Theres a bit of a deadzone on the pedals.
I also need to find a way to secure it better to the floor. just pushed up against plug extension box seemed to fix lol My wheel also sees as a t300RS in properties but you do see the GTE wheel in the settings menu profiler.

Im chuffed really, just hope this lasts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
just got through (brilliant by "shop.to" btw, received in under 24 hrs)

This wheel imo is miles better than the TX. The wheel feels more quality heavier and looks like it could come out of a real GT car. Installation perfect no problems, its works everytime I unplug or restart pc, so im well happy.!!

Top wheel as said above about FFB its perfect and the slightly heavier wheel has made this not feel like a toy like the TX did. Due to its light wheel. Im really happy. Its worth the extra 70£ by far.

Just having to get to grips with the pedals atm, especially the brake. Im having to put the sensitivity up in RRe to 75%. I need to find a way to secure it better to the floor. My wheel also sees as a t300RS in properties but you do see the GTE wheel in the settings menu profiler.

Im chuffed really, just hope this lasts.
yea mine shows gte wheel now all i did i think was restart pc...are you using the pedals it came with?

Upvote 0
120pged.jpg

Upvote 0
playing this wheel for around 7 hours, on AC/RRE, my arms are killing me lol.. Feels like ive been driving a real race car lol

What a wheel and no issues at all..

Upvote 0
playing this wheel for around 7 hours, on AC/RRE, my arms are killing me lol.. Feels like ive been driving a real race car lol

What a wheel and no issues at all..
lol yea i had to turn down ffb to around 75 feels great...still cant stop playing rre though just feels so real..assetto doesnt have the nice car rumbles of the engine that rre has.

Upvote 0
Got my brand spanking new T500rs today, but no time to install it yet. I'll do it on Saturday. The box is heavy. Very heavy. And those pedals, wow! Very nice looking, solid and heavy. Can't see them moving at all. It all looks quality. Looking forward to getting it all set up.

ps, latest model too with UK plug etc.

Upvote 0
andy if its anything like my wheel with even better pedals ur in for a treat!!!

just crapped myself after having dinner came back on pc, pluggedin wheel, and it wouldn't recognise and just came up ffb device!!!

hadn't realised upon putting it away I flicked the ps3 switch to ps4 mode lol

pheeewwwww :)

Upvote 0

just crapped myself after having dinner came back on pc, pluggedin wheel, and it wouldn't recognise and just came up ffb device!!!

any idea what the black button is next to the red light

Upvote 0

LOL. :D

You just need to get yourself a Racedepartment licence and get racing in our racing club now. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
lol yea i had to turn down ffb to around 75 feels great...still cant stop playing rre though just feels so real..assetto doesnt have the nice car rumbles of the engine that rre has.

I personally think for FFb/handling my order of favortism

RF2
AC
RRe (not convinced with the handling on this atm shame others cant match for content)

Upvote 0
I went to a hardware store and got a bolt and washer to use to mount the wheel with the clamp, works perfectly. Been testing it on R3E, AC, iR, feels amazing. This wheel along with my CSR Elites, I feel like damn pro now, lol.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back