• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Database T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! 1.0

T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! thats it!

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    Banned

Ratings:
    +495
    Msportdan submitted a new resource:

T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! - T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! thats it!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,728
    Thank you my friend, it works fine at my offline career.

3. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows..

Ratings:
    +5,127
    That guy was just dumb, there's no need to say this. Nobody didn't mention the 2014 riders, and this only works with the original game :thumbsup:
    I won't use it ofcourse, because I only do 100% races. 5 months ago, I wanted this kind of mod, but now I don't really need it. Nicely done btw

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Msportdan

Msportdan
    Banned

Ratings:
    +495
    thanks guys, even vo its only 20 laps average for a race, and the stints are small, its better feeling than just one stop.. I havent tested all the tracks but the ones i did check did 2 stops..

i did a oz race and all the ai did 2 stops it was the best fun ive had on cm f1 games since the first on xbox.. PC.......bringing personal editing to life lol and fixing CMs mess l

5. auroboros

auroboros

Ratings:
    +169
    Yes but I've managed to incorporate this into a 2014 mod therefore absolutely loving this mod, thanks Msportdan!

6. ParkYongLee

ParkYongLee

Ratings:
    +210
    Why's the track fuel distance set so high?
    Calculating from 100% or 50% (the only real CM values to use) leads to lower results.
    Also the num_laps are not correct, how can 19,95 = 19 / 24,85 = 24? Choosing 19 for 19,6 is also a bit odd.
    So how did you do the calculations?