1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Database T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! 1.0

T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! thats it!

1. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

Msportdan submitted a new resource:

T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! - T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! thats it!

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Vangelis pargiNOS

Vangelis pargiNOS
    Do your best, today!!! Premium Member

Thank you my friend, it works fine at my offline career.
  3. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

That guy was just dumb, there's no need to say this. Nobody didn't mention the 2014 riders, and this only works with the original game :thumbsup:
    I won't use it ofcourse, because I only do 100% races. 5 months ago, I wanted this kind of mod, but now I don't really need it. Nicely done btw
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

thanks guys, even vo its only 20 laps average for a race, and the stints are small, its better feeling than just one stop.. I havent tested all the tracks but the ones i did check did 2 stops..

i did a oz race and all the ai did 2 stops it was the best fun ive had on cm f1 games since the first on xbox.. PC.......bringing personal editing to life lol and fixing CMs mess l
  5. Yes but I've managed to incorporate this into a 2014 mod therefore absolutely loving this mod, thanks Msportdan!
  6. Why's the track fuel distance set so high?
    Calculating from 100% or 50% (the only real CM values to use) leads to lower results.
    Also the num_laps are not correct, how can 19,95 = 19 / 24,85 = 24? Choosing 19 for 19,6 is also a bit odd.
    So how did you do the calculations?