Resource icon

Database T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Msportdan

@Simberia
Msportdan submitted a new resource:

T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! - T2L 35% and 2 stopper races! thats it!

Again not a rip off, but a tweak to Hazy mod..

Fed up with 25% too short and 50% to long.. well here it is a 35% Db file with scaled tyre wear, and tweaked further to enable a majority of 2 stop races!!!

Just replace your Db file with this, one and make sure you enable 100% races in career or Gp mode. (Ive altered 100% to be a 35% race)

Again thanks to hazy for the original T2L mod, u must have the rest of this mod to add this one. Prerferbly the 100% version...

Read more about this resource...

p.s NOT FOR USE WITH ANY 2014 mod!!
That guy was just dumb, there's no need to say this. Nobody didn't mention the 2014 riders, and this only works with the original game :thumbsup:
I won't use it ofcourse, because I only do 100% races. 5 months ago, I wanted this kind of mod, but now I don't really need it. Nicely done btw

thanks guys, even vo its only 20 laps average for a race, and the stints are small, its better feeling than just one stop.. I havent tested all the tracks but the ones i did check did 2 stops..

i did a oz race and all the ai did 2 stops it was the best fun ive had on cm f1 games since the first on xbox.. PC.......bringing personal editing to life lol and fixing CMs mess l

That guy was just dumb, there's no need to say this. Nobody didn't mention the 2014 riders, and this only works with the original game :thumbsup:
I won't use it ofcourse, because I only do 100% races. 5 months ago, I wanted this kind of mod, but now I don't really need it. Nicely done btw

Yes but I've managed to incorporate this into a 2014 mod therefore absolutely loving this mod, thanks Msportdan!

Why's the track fuel distance set so high?
Calculating from 100% or 50% (the only real CM values to use) leads to lower results.
Also the num_laps are not correct, how can 19,95 = 19 / 24,85 = 24? Choosing 19 for 19,6 is also a bit odd.
So how did you do the calculations?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back