T-Motors Ring

Tracks T-Motors Ring 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Muvz submitted a new resource:

T-Motors ring Magnitogorsk - Track T-Motors ring for Assetto Corsa

The T-Motors ring is located 30 kilometers from the city of Magnitogorsk. This is the only race track with an asphalt surface in the Ural region.

The T-Motors ring track project was created in 2009 by Andrey Kitov and former racer Mikhail Gorbachev (they also made projects of the Fort Grozny and NRing race tracks).

The was delayed and was completed only in the autumn of 2017.

The owner of the track "T-motors" is Konstantin Ponomarenko, the owner of car...

Read more about this resource...

Looking forward to downloading this later, the quality looks outstanding. How have you done the grass? It looks different to the grass you normally see in AC. The layout looks brilliant too, quite technical.

Looking forward to downloading this later, the quality looks outstanding. How have you done the grass? It looks different to the grass you normally see in AC. The layout looks brilliant too, quite technical.
I made a video in the Lumion program, it makes it easier for me. In the Assetto Corsa standard FX grass. What you will see in the Assetto Corsa can be viewed in the attached pictures.

I loved the track! Thanks! I'm making a camtool preset for it but, there are some glitches on the surface. I have no idea what is causing it. I recorded that video to show what I mean:

I loved the track! Thanks! I'm making a camtool preset for it but, there are some glitches on the surface. I have no idea what is causing it. I recorded that video to show what I mean:
Hi. Thanks for the feedback. I will try to understand and fix this problem in the next update.

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. I will try to understand and fix this problem in the next update.
Thanks my friend! I loved this track so much! I recored another video where you can see a weird transparent thin layer that are spread in various parts of the track. Some are lower than this one.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.