Syncro-Racing.com

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
Its a shame, but Syncro-Racing.com. The community where I started online simracing seems gone forever.
The domain expired yesterday and is now in hands of the beloved Godaddy (not!)

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Domain Name: SYNCRO-RACING.COM
Created on: 13-Jan-05
Expires on: 13-Jan-10
Last Updated on: 25-Jan-09

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS43.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS44.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Sad news there Ramon m8 :(,Syncro was my first "Race Series" community as well when i hadnt had the game very long,i was very warmly welcomed and made some racing mates i still race with here today.

i have just been speaking to a Syncro admin on MSN and it seems some numpty forgot to renew the domain name and they are going to do what they can to get it back, but from what Ramon says this can be a hell of a job

Well, let me just put your minds at rest guys. Contrary to the above information, Syncro will return very shortly and in a subtly different form, as was explained on our forum over the last few weeks. Racing will still be a big part of our plans, but other genres of gaming will also be catered for. The site and forum will be back up over the weekend and normal service will be resumed.

Dunc@syncro

Good news

I have been away from sim racing for a while, but was shocked when the site was down!
Look forward to seeing it back again in future and joining you all again for some great racing. :D
Marco

If Syncro-Racing is temporary in need of a place to communicate, feel free to ask. We can easily setup a subforum so Syncro members can at least communicate with each other and/or race a bit.

Quick update, for those who haven't yet seen.

The forum is back up and running.

Website is taking time as the person who does it (Damon) has been asked to make a website for a company near him.

Hopefully we'll be back up and running 100% soon, I'm planning to run a second season of our very successful SBTCC league in June, more details will appear on Syncro about that very soon. :)

Chris
(Admin @ Syncro)

Some may have noticed the website has disappeared again, this is down to host problems. We're looking into moving it to a new webhost where downtime won't be a problem anymore. Not sure when this will happen as yet, hopefully current webhost will get things back up and running shortly though.

Some may have noticed the website has disappeared again, this is down to host problems. We're looking into moving it to a new webhost where downtime won't be a problem anymore. Not sure when this will happen as yet, hopefully current webhost will get things back up and running shortly though.
Still no word on this I'm afraid. We had word on thursday that it would be back "within hours" but this failed to happen and until our current host returns we can't get a new webhost as all of our stuff is on that webserver. This is still completely out of our hands, so I still can't say when things will be back up and running. :(

In the mean time, I'm keeping an eye on the facebook group (search Syncro Racing on facebook) and keeping people up to date there.

Hi chaps, i remember syncro-racing, it was my first racing community site i joined when i got my G25.
Great times there, very welcoming. I finished last in every race but still great fun.
hope you guys get back up and running soon, id love to get amongst it again :)

OK, so we still don't have a site :frown:
To keep you up to date:
- Our old webhost is still a no show so we have none of our data, formats/themes etc from before, website and forum side
- We have decided to start from scratch as it will probably be far quicker at the rate things are going
- We are now in the final stages of choosing a new webhost, a company this time as opposed to an individual
- Once this is done, we will crack out the website and forum as soon as physically possible, if things still go wrong we will have the forum up with a simple theme before anything else

The website name will most probably change, and the new address posted here once we know it. If we can recover the old data in time we will send a mass e-mail out.

In the mean time, I am sure our race server is still up and running.

If anybody wishes to contact me (or the other admins indirectly), e-mail me at rpm1991@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for the patience, believe me it is frustrating for everybody!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back