• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Symprojects SimScreen SS-01 Released

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Brian Clancy, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Symprojects latest master piece has been released! A fully plug n play, USB, user programmable LCD display with all the software drivers/plugins and editor to make your own telemitry displays! (or just d/l mine at Symprojects!). At £49 plus delivery, this an amazing bit of kit for very little money!

The screen comes complete with two buttons/leads to alternate between up to five diffrent display screens in real time, offering masses of information at your finger tips!

vv.jpg small_SimScreen-5.jpg

A full review will follow shortly, but if you cant wait, you can read all about it and / or buy it HERE at the Symprojects website now.

RDSRHFXMAS.png

2. AMAZING!!! ordering mine on payday... Thanks for the info. I check this site every morning wen i wake up and when I find something like this it's a real treat! Keep up the great work!!!

3. THink i'll have to get me on of these!!

4. Yet another feature for my planned dashboard... :tongue:

5. Awesome Brian!! Maybe Santa will place this under the tree for Christmas! :)

6. They need to support every button/feature that can be used in rFactor:rolleyes:. I been playing around with this for a day trying to get the pit speed limiter to work, then read the spread sheet showing it's not supported in rFactor :eek::frown:. If other devices such as SLI-Pro can sense the pit speed limiter and other buttons/features in rFactor, why can't the SS-01 config app do it also. Hardware is fine for what you pay, would have been nice to have a color LCD (cell phone display ?) but that would prob up the cost a lot. Needs more work on the software side. The software feels like it's based on LCDSmartie :cool:.