Resource icon

Apps sweetfx+reshade 2018 2018-02-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
misobl submitted a new resource:

sweetfx+reshade 2018 - best graphic mod for ac

best sweetfx and reshade and enb for asseto corsa all in one folder, graphic and texture more ralistic and bether, i try more sweetfx and reshade but this is the best i ever seen and find try to download and you see
instal: put all files in assetto corsa main folder ,run asseto corsa, pick car and track and start, in loading screen you see sweetfx turn on and in game pres scrool lock for ON and OFF and you see result

s8nipdo

Read more about this resource...

Looks like average, based on the heavily compressed screenshot. However this preset is exactly the same as the one he uploaded for Project Cars 2. I never knew that AC and PCars 2 had the same graphics style! Why didn't anybody tell me? D:

This guy also "advertised" his mod on mine, defaming it while he was at it. I say, that if you don't put any effort into your own work, you can not criticize other work. The file itself refers to PCars 2, showcasing the extreme amount of hard work he put into his awesome mod. I do not wish for you to waste your time with this mod, neither do I care for you to download my mod. I am simply spreading information.

Have a nice day! :D

Looks like average, based on the heavily compressed screenshot. However this preset is exactly the same as the one he uploaded for Project Cars 2. I never knew that AC and PCars 2 had the same graphics style! Why didn't anybody tell me? D:

This guy also "advertised" his mod on mine, defaming it while he was at it. I say, that if you don't put any effort into your own work, you can not criticize other work. The file itself refers to PCars 2, showcasing the extreme amount of hard work he put into his awesome mod. I do not wish for you to waste your time with this mod, neither do I care for you to download my mod. I am simply spreading information.

Have a nice day! :D
you see name post for project cars 2 and asseto corsa i put sweetfx for assetto corsa and project cars 2 thsi is 2 post main and main post

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/project-cars-2-graphic-mod-sweetfx-reshade-enb.20107/ this is my post and for assetto corsa too :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back