1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Sweet FX "Enhanced Graphics" Settings

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by ALKMNDZA, Mar 4, 2013.

1. I decide to share my settings for Sweet FX for F1 2012 PC, include a version with "less" glow (See SFX + LESS GLOW preview)

My settings previews (the stripes represent the default graphics):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Difference between "Enhanced Graphics" and "Less Glow" (The stripes represent the "Less Glow" version), please take a look on the helmet glow! :O_o:

Grateful to receive any recommendations to improve it more :roflmao: Enjoy It!

Sweet FX "Enhanced Graphics" Settings
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Thanks for your work. It's hard to me decide between your Sweetfx and Rini's. Both are very close together. But i like it.Thank you!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  3. :roflmao: Works perfect? without somethig wrong? just to know it :roflmao:
  4. No, it is perfect. I tried one race with your's, switched to Rini's but there was problems (graphical) and then i switched back to yours. For me is good, and a bit better then Rinis. Maybe my Graphic Card is not so good...GeForce GT 610:(, but it's ok!
  5. Excuse me, where is the download link?

Ok find...excuse:whistling:
  6. i have GT8600 :roflmao: not so good enough
  7. LOL :roflmao:
  8. how do I install this?
  9. Unzip and paste SWEETFX- folder and files in Gamedirectory ( where the game-exe is).
    To enable/disable read Readme.;)
  10. gracias

11. great settings.. thanks

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank for your screenshots (your game looks awesome, ican set the game with ultra high settings :redface:)

This one looks so real :roflmao::

13. yes ewerything max, 16xAA, no HD mods (only tyres).. 460GTX, very real colors with your mod, just want to add some "better" screenshots to advertise ;) sadly not 16:9..
  14. thanks, mine doesnt have a readme. I'll try redownloading it
  15. There must be a file named "Readme first". Otherwise enable/disable it with "Scroll down" !
  16. Where do I paste the files exactly in the F1 2012 folder? Unzipping the download just gives me read mes and I don't know what folders to put in xD
  17. Yep, paste it in gamedirectory where the exe is.
  18. This is the best sweet fx settings imo.Thanks very much!:)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. :roflmao: Thanks bro!
  20. Thanks ALKMNDZA these settings are brilliant! They were close to my custom settings but these just bring out something extra - everything looks just amazing :)!

• Like Like x 1