1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Misc Sweet FX "Enhanced Graphics" Settings

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by ALKMNDZA, Mar 4, 2013.

1. I decide to share my settings for Sweet FX for F1 2012 PC, include a version with "less" glow (See SFX + LESS GLOW preview)

My settings previews (the stripes represent the default graphics):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Difference between "Enhanced Graphics" and "Less Glow" (The stripes represent the "Less Glow" version), please take a look on the helmet glow! :O_o:

[​IMG]

Grateful to receive any recommendations to improve it more :roflmao: Enjoy It!

Sweet FX "Enhanced Graphics" Settings

• Like Like x 6
  2. Thanks for your work. It's hard to me decide between your Sweetfx and Rini's. Both are very close together. But i like it.Thank you!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. :roflmao: Works perfect? without somethig wrong? just to know it :roflmao:

4. No, it is perfect. I tried one race with your's, switched to Rini's but there was problems (graphical) and then i switched back to yours. For me is good, and a bit better then Rinis. Maybe my Graphic Card is not so good...GeForce GT 610:(, but it's ok!

5. Excuse me, where is the download link?

Ok find...excuse:whistling:

6. i have GT8600 :roflmao: not so good enough

7. LOL :roflmao:

8. how do I install this?

9. Unzip and paste SWEETFX- folder and files in Gamedirectory ( where the game-exe is).
    To enable/disable read Readme.;)

10. gracias

saludos

11. great settings.. thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank for your screenshots (your game looks awesome, ican set the game with ultra high settings :redface:)

This one looks so real :roflmao::

[​IMG]

13. yes ewerything max, 16xAA, no HD mods (only tyres).. 460GTX, very real colors with your mod, just want to add some "better" screenshots to advertise ;) sadly not 16:9..

14. thanks, mine doesnt have a readme. I'll try redownloading it

15. There must be a file named "Readme first". Otherwise enable/disable it with "Scroll down" !

16. Where do I paste the files exactly in the F1 2012 folder? Unzipping the download just gives me read mes and I don't know what folders to put in xD

17. Yep, paste it in gamedirectory where the exe is.

18. This is the best sweet fx settings imo.Thanks very much!:)

• Like Like x 1
  19. :roflmao: Thanks bro!

20. Thanks ALKMNDZA these settings are brilliant! They were close to my custom settings but these just bring out something extra - everything looks just amazing :)!

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1